    I get the feeling these guys are using the display as a sell up point!

    BTW

    Noel Lemmings and Harvey Norman Rotorua

    collector«NZ, Aug 9, 2007

  2. collector«NZ

    Greg House Guest

    On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:54:03 +1200, collector«NZ <> wrote:

    >Visited two chain retailers today buying a new phone. First one, choose
    >a phone from the loverly wall stand display, $299 so right sort of
    >price, trouble is they didn't have one in stock!
    >
    >Second retailer also a large chain operation, same phone on display on
    >there loverly wall display, opps yet again none in stock!
    >
    >I get the feeling these guys are using the display as a sell up point!
    >
    >BTW
    >
    >Noel Lemmings and Harvey Norman Rotorua

    How did you get on with the Motorola Software..?

    What model of phone were you looking at..?

    A friend has just brought 2 Nokia phones back from Singapore, both slider models, one had Full
    Wi-Fi, and VoIP, good thing is you can use it on any Wi-Fi systems, not locked into Vodafone..

    Greg House, Aug 9, 2007

  3. collector«NZ

    Jeremy Guest

    Greg House wrote:
    > On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:54:03 +1200, collector«NZ <> wrote:
    >
    >> Visited two chain retailers today buying a new phone. First one, choose
    >> a phone from the loverly wall stand display, $299 so right sort of
    >> price, trouble is they didn't have one in stock!
    >>
    >> Second retailer also a large chain operation, same phone on display on
    >> there loverly wall display, opps yet again none in stock!
    >>
    >> I get the feeling these guys are using the display as a sell up point!
    >>
    >> BTW
    >>
    >> Noel Lemmings and Harvey Norman Rotorua

    > How did you get on with the Motorola Software..?
    >
    > What model of phone were you looking at..?
    >
    > A friend has just brought 2 Nokia phones back from Singapore, both slider models, one had Full
    > Wi-Fi, and VoIP, good thing is you can use it on any Wi-Fi systems, not locked into Vodafone..

    Hi Greg,

    What models of Nokia, and any idea of price

    Jeremy, Aug 9, 2007
  4. Greg House wrote:
    > On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 20:54:03 +1200, collector«NZ <> wrote:
    >
    >> Visited two chain retailers today buying a new phone. First one, choose
    >> a phone from the loverly wall stand display, $299 so right sort of
    >> price, trouble is they didn't have one in stock!
    >>
    >> Second retailer also a large chain operation, same phone on display on
    >> there loverly wall display, opps yet again none in stock!
    >>
    >> I get the feeling these guys are using the display as a sell up point!
    >>
    >> BTW
    >>
    >> Noel Lemmings and Harvey Norman Rotorua

    > How did you get on with the Motorola Software..?
    >
    > What model of phone were you looking at..?
    >
    > A friend has just brought 2 Nokia phones back from Singapore, both slider models, one had Full
    > Wi-Fi, and VoIP, good thing is you can use it on any Wi-Fi systems, not locked into Vodafone..

    Got Mobile Phone Tools etc havnthad time to play yet

    Got the missus a Samsung w 5 something

    collector«NZ, Aug 9, 2007
  5. collector«NZ

    XPD Guest

    "Greg House" <> wrote in message

    > A friend has just brought 2 Nokia phones back from Singapore, both slider
    > models, one had Full
    > Wi-Fi, and VoIP, good thing is you can use it on any Wi-Fi systems, not
    > locked into Vodafone..

    And youre the one who moaned at me because I purchased a grey import phone,
    yet its fine for your friends. Or did you moan at them about it also ?

    XPD, Aug 9, 2007