    TechSkills. Thanks.

    James Messick
    Kernersville, NC
    James, Oct 19, 2005

  2. James

    Sean Guest

    well here is my experience

    1. I got MCAD certified 100% from self study
    2. I have Visual Studio .Net Academic version on my computer and built an
    application for a friend of mine that uses XML as a data source.

    I am someone who personally believes that if it is written down, and I have
    the tools I can learn it. That said, having someone handy to ask specific
    questions is a very good services could save you hours of digging around for
    stuff like I had to do.

    Sean, Oct 25, 2005