    scar. How do I ask her if its from herpes aftermath, or
    some other infucktious disease?

    Seriously.

    Stoourt, Aug 6, 2004

  2. Re: Tact When Dealing With Physical Deformitties

    Tact from this crowd?

    sheesh!

    --
    RL (Tactless) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT
    NorthEast Ohio

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Aug 6, 2004

  3. Stoourt

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Re: Tact When Dealing With Physical Deformitties

    "RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT" <> wrote in

    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > Tact from this crowd?
    >
    > sheesh!

    hey, what's up with the attitude?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 6, 2004
  4. Stoourt

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Stoourt" <> wrote in news:10e601c47b61
    $eb343d50$:

    > I met this girl last night who is 32, she has a weird
    > growth on her upper lip that looked like a legitimate
    > scar. How do I ask her if its from herpes aftermath, or
    > some other infucktious disease?
    >
    > Seriously.

    it's called a cleft lip.

    have you ever considered the possibility that this girl might want nothing
    to do with you because she is too good for a moronic ignorant dummy as
    yourself....?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 6, 2004
  5. Stoourt

    Guest Guest

    try licking her balls, that might help you find out#

    p.s. i love you all, i reely love you all
    p.s.s well exept the trolls and Consultant but who blames
    me

    Guest, Aug 6, 2004
  6. Stoourt

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    <> wrote in news:130701c47b86$c9124b70
    $:

    > try licking her balls, that might help you find out#
    >
    > p.s. i love you all, i reely love you all
    > p.s.s well exept the trolls and Consultant but who blames
    > me

    look at you - all hot & bothered and no one to blow.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    ---

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 6, 2004
  7. Re: Tact When Dealing With Physical Deformitties

    Attitude? Moi??

    --
    RL (shocked) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT
    NorthEast Ohio

    RL \(Bob\) Coppedge, MCSE/MCT, Aug 6, 2004
  8. Stoourt

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Tact When Dealing With Physical Deformitties

    im touched

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  9. Stoourt

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Tact When Dealing With Physical Deformitties

    try biting it off

    Consultant, Aug 6, 2004
  10. Stoourt

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Tact When Dealing With Physical Deformitties

    by what and by whom?

    Dragon, Aug 6, 2004
  11. Stoourt

    kpg Guest

    > try biting it off

    In the interest of my own mental health
    I'm going to stop reading your replies.

    kpg

    kpg, Aug 6, 2004
  12. Stoourt

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 5, 2004 "Stoourt" blathered:

    > I met this girl last night who is 32, she has a weird
    > growth on her upper lip that looked like a legitimate
    > scar. How do I ask her if its from herpes aftermath, or
    > some other infucktious disease?

    You could just bang her anyway and then go get tested at your local health
    clinic.

    --
    Tech "Careless Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Aug 6, 2004
  13. Stoourt

    Jtyc Guest

    > You could just bang her anyway and then go get tested at your local health
    > clinic.

    Lord loves a workin' man.
    Don't trust whitey.
    See a doctor and get rid of it.