OT: Symantec BETA Testing

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 21, 2006.

  1. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 21, 2006

  2. Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    Andre:
    Thank you for the link. Hopefully I'll be able to test Ghost.

    Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2, May 21, 2006

  3. Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    Hopefully Charlie doesn't get mad at me for posting this. ;)
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 21, 2006
  4. Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    No, to each his own. Personally, I'll pass...

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 21, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Suzan Guest

    Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    > No, to each his own. Personally, I'll pass...
    >
    > --
    > Charlie.
    > http://msmvps.com/xperts64
    > http://download.microsoft.com/downl..._XP_Professional_x64_Edition_Right_for_Me.doc
    >
    > Andre Da Costa [Extended64] wrote:
    >> Hopefully Charlie doesn't get mad at me for posting this. ;)
    >> --
    >>
    >> "Dennis Pack x64, IE7B2" <> wrote in message
    >>> Andre:
    >>> Thank you for the link. Hopefully I'll be able to test Ghost.

    Charlie Mussel and Andrew Micostas:

    Hey guys, it is really annoying to look at your congested signatures every
    time you moron's post. Can you gus cut the crap out?

    Suzan, May 22, 2006
  6. Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    Its Charlie Russel and Andre Da Costa:

    Maybe if you top post, it won't be so annoying. ;)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 22, 2006
  7. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    On Sun, 21 May 2006 23:31:18 -0400, "Suzan" <>
    wrote:

    >Hey guys, it is really annoying to look at your congested signatures every
    >time you moron's post. Can you gus cut the crap out?

    Get a newsreader or learn to configure your's to cut off eveyrthing after
    the "-- ".

    :)

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, May 22, 2006
  8. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    John Barnes Guest

    Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    Did your old 'friend' Mike return from a sex change operation?

    John Barnes, May 22, 2006
  9. Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    Yeah, he's still recovering. ;)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 22, 2006
  10. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Suzan Guest

    Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    It's all the same crap, Andrew

    Suzan, May 23, 2006
  11. Re: Symantec BETA Testing

    > No, to each his own. Personally, I'll pass...

    No kidding. Considering how bad any *retail* version of Symantec's products
    are, I shudder at the thought of testing their betas...

    Homer J. Simpson, May 26, 2006