[OT] Swiped from elsewhere

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by cynic@gmail.com, Feb 27, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Feb 27, 2006

  2. Frisbee® Guest

    "" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The YAAFM Awards
    >
    > http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

    Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?

    It was by some Frank Sinatra web site, too. myway.com

    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2006

  3. JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Frisbee®:

    >> http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

    > Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?

    No prob with Opera.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 28, 2006
  4. Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of Frisbee®:
    >

    >>> http://www.zipperfish.net/free/yaafm12.php

    >> Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?

    > No prob with Opera.

    Believe it or not, no problem with IE and Microsoft Anti-Spyware, either!

    Go Microsoft! Whoop!

    Frisbee®, Feb 28, 2006
  5. You are an idiot. You had to post two ways, that shows what can a desperate
    moron you are.

    First of all… that video is the most boring an dumbest thing anyone can
    stand t watch or let their kids t watch, Yet insulting to people principals.
    Second… do you really think u can insult someones parent and called freedom
    of speech without him or her spiting on your face if the less they could
    do??!! Do you really know what freedom of speech means and stand for…
    because I don’t think you do?
    And third---- I believe most of human beings, and I mean “human†would find
    you nothing but an ignorant pig hiding behind the computer screen. Because
    I’m sure freedom of speech gives no courage, protection, assurance or right
    to insult a person face to face and still get away with it like nothing
    happens.

    Think about this moron! Think about leaving 100 to 120 years. And then you
    have t die without having anyone to kill you.. at that late age, if the only
    think you had done in life is insult and hurt others.’ You would feel like a
    pig and regret that you ever existed.

    =?Utf-8?B?aHBj?=, Feb 28, 2006
  6. Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Why does that web site want to hijack my google toolbar?
    >
    >No prob with Opera.

    Oprah knows how to use a web browser! well strike me down with gopher!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2006
  7. Kline Sphere Guest

    good old gtight/fmsmcse still as incoherent as ever

    Kline Sphere, Feb 28, 2006
  8. Jtyc Guest

    Lighten up Francis.

    Jtyc, Feb 28, 2006
  9. Bigus Dickus Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > Lighten up Francis.

    Wally, don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  10. LRM Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Lighten up Francis.
    >>

    > Wally, don't you think you were a little hard on the beaver last night?

    This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son, Ward
    was the father, just what is happening here?
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 28, 2006
  11. Bigus Dickus Guest

    > This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son, Ward
    > was the father, just what is happening here?

    I was referencing the Arkansas version!

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  12. LRM Guest

    >> This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son,
    >> Ward
    >> was the father, just what is happening here?

    > I was referencing the Arkansas version!

    Oh, well that's different.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 28, 2006
  13. Bigus Dickus Guest

    > >> This thread has suddenly gone terrible wrong, Wally was the oldest son,
    > >> Ward
    > >> was the father, just what is happening here?

    > > I was referencing the Arkansas version!
    > >

    > Oh, well that's different.

    So now are we on the same Paige?

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  14. LRM Guest

    >> > I was referencing the Arkansas version!
    >> >

    >> Oh, well that's different.

    > So now are we on the same Paige?

    I prefer never to be on any Paige.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 28, 2006
  15. JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of LRM:

    > I prefer never to be on any Paige.

    Not even Jimmy?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Feb 28, 2006
  16. Bigus Dickus Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
    > plaintive wail of LRM:
    >

    > > I prefer never to be on any Paige.

    > Not even Jimmy?

    Whoa....hold on...I'm not on *that* Paige

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 28, 2006
  17. Briscobar Guest

    Briscobar, Feb 28, 2006
  18. Yea.. keep guessing.