    Does anyone know the support email address for 2wire?

    Their website shows nothing. I cant find ask a question.

    cheers

    Minder, Apr 17, 2005

  2. Minder

    Trev Guest

    "Minder" <> wrote in message
    news:42626248$0$306$...
    > Does anyone know the support email address for 2wire?
    >
    > Their website shows nothing. I cant find ask a question.
    >
    > cheers

    Their is a contact us link on the company page and support tel nos on the
    support page plus other info.
    Of course you know all that as its in your documentation, so it says.

    Trev, Apr 17, 2005

  3. On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 14:19:03 +0100, "Minder" <> wrote:

    >Does anyone know the support email address for 2wire?
    >Their website shows nothing. I cant find ask a question.

    The web pile most certainly does have support contact info. However,
    I can see the problem. The support page at:
    http://www.2wire.com/?p=72
    declares that one should:
    "In addition, we suggest that you submit your questions online
    using the "Ask a Question" tab of this online tool."
    The problem is that there's no obvious location for the "Ask a
    Question" online tool. It took me a while to find it.

    Click on the "Find Answers" button near the top of the support page.
    Click and display any answer. It doesn't matter which one.
    At the top of the answer page, you will find a new tab labeled "Ask a
    Question".

    --
    Jeff Liebermann -cruz.ca.us
    Santa Cruz CA 95060 AE6KS 831-336-2558