OT: Superbowl Losers

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Feb 7, 2005.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Can anyone say clock management?

    Donovan McNabb lost that game for the Eagles and coach Reid didn't
    seem to notice or care. No hurry up offense, poor passing at critical
    points.
    T.O. was amazing though. To bad McNabb doesn't share his winning spirit.

    All I can say is the better team won that game. Brady was exceptional, as
    usual.

    All in all, one of most entertaining Super Bowls I've seen. Too bad the
    Eagles
    didn't try harder to win that game in the end. A little Over Time action
    would
    have been great.

    Stupid Eagles.

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    visit www.MCNGP.com because
    kpg, Feb 7, 2005

  2. kpg

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Superbowl Losers

    > Stupid Eagles.

    But... but... they covered the spread!
    Jtyc, Feb 7, 2005

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:#BNjz6RDFHA.1836
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > T.O. was amazing though.

    second that. not bad for a guy with a bum leg. first half was uber-sloppy
    on both sides. It was a good game and the best team did win (#$%^#!@
    briscoe) so it wasn't a complete waste of popcorn.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Can you repeat the part after 'Listen very carefully'?
    Neil, Feb 7, 2005
  4. kpg

    Briscobar Guest

    > did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:#BNjz6RDFHA.1836
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > T.O. was amazing though.

    > second that. not bad for a guy with a bum leg. first half was uber-sloppy
    > on both sides. It was a good game and the best team did win (#$%^#!@
    > briscoe) so it wasn't a complete waste of popcorn.

    I've got two words for you, Mac:
    World Champion New England Patriots

    Ken
    Briscobar, Feb 9, 2005
  5. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I've got two words for you, Mac:
    > World Champion New England Patriots

    hmmmm, 1,2,3,4,5...must be that new math...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    - Complex problems have simple, easy to understand, wrong answers.
    Neil, Feb 9, 2005