OT: Sunday Silly

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bill Hileman, Jun 22, 2008.

  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Bill Hileman, Jun 22, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman

    OTHMAN Guest

    OTHMAN, Jun 23, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in
    news::

    >> ....but hey, it's Sunday

    > Too late, it is Monday

    Not in my time zone - where the heck are you?
    kpg, Jun 23, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    OTHMAN Guest

    OTHMAN, Jun 23, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in

    >> Not in my time zone - where the heck are you?

    > On Mars and Searching for life.

    That explains a lot.

    I'm on Earth searching for intelligent life.

    So far..no joy.
    kpg, Jun 23, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    OTHMAN Guest

    "kpg" wrote:

    > =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in
    >
    > >> Not in my time zone - where the heck are you?

    > > On Mars and Searching for life.

    > That explains a lot.
    >

    > I'm on Earth searching for intelligent life.
    >
    > So far..no joy.

    Yes, but they don't accept US dollar, they speak 10x faster then earth people.

    --
    CertGuard - Exam Security & Integrity Forums.
    http://certguard.com/forums/
    OTHMAN, Jun 23, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in

    > "kpg" wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in

    >> > On Mars and Searching for life.

    >> That explains a lot.
    >>

    >> I'm on Earth searching for intelligent life.
    >>
    >> So far..no joy.

    > Yes, but they don't accept US dollar, they speak 10x faster then earth
    > people.

    Oh...you're talking about India.
    kpg, Jun 23, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    OTHMAN Guest

    "kpg" wrote:

    > =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in
    >
    > > "kpg" wrote:
    > >
    > >> =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in

    > >> That explains a lot.
    > >>

    > >> I'm on Earth searching for intelligent life.
    > >>
    > >> So far..no joy.

    > > Yes, but they don't accept US dollar, they speak 10x faster then earth
    > > people.

    > Oh...you're talking about India.

    lol, nah, please try again

    OTHMAN, Jun 23, 2008
  9. Bill Hileman

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > "kpg" wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?= <> wrote in

    >> > Yes, but they don't accept US dollar, they speak 10x faster then
    >> > earth people.

    >> Oh...you're talking about India.

    > lol, nah, please try again

    New Jersey

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jun 23, 2008
  10. Bill Hileman

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> ....but hey, it's Sunday
    >>
    >> Too late, it is Monday

    >Not in my time zone - where the heck are you?

    gawd knows!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 23, 2008
  11. Bill Hileman