OT: sunday night OT

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Nerd32768, Mar 14, 2005.

  1. Nerd32768

    Nerd32768 Guest

    Nerd32768, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Nerd32768

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Nerd32768" <> wrote in news:eUFc9LEKFHA.1528
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > Visit this site
    > http://tinyurl.com/6su2p
    >
    > It is about as accurate as anything else of its type that vie seen

    Ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

    --------------
    Subject: Your friend's crush list!

    Hi.

    Congratulations! Your friend has fell for the prank.

    Friend's name:
    Bill Gates ()

    His/Her Lovers:
    1. Microsoft Windows
    2. Novell Netware
    3. RedHat Linux

    Usually...
    Name #1 is the girl or guy that your friend currently loves the most.

    Name #2 is the person that your friend likes but cannot get.

    Name #3 is your friend's best friend (of the opposite sex).

    ------------------

    Ha HAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Nerd32768

    Kat Guest

    Bastards!~

    I entered the REAL information ;)

    Congrats, you have my boyfriends name!

    Kat

    Kat, Mar 14, 2005
  4. Nerd32768

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: sunday night OT

    In news:,
    Nerd32768 <> rambled:
    > Visit this site
    > http://tinyurl.com/6su2p
    >
    > It is about as accurate as anything else of its type that vie seen

    I will indulge you, nerd.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....
    Briscobar, Mar 14, 2005
  5. Nerd32768

    Consultant Guest