    still on page 127
    Installing configuring and troubleshooting network protocols
    http://m0rk.net/w0rk
    m0rk, Sep 26, 2005

  2. m0rk

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: studying not going to well...

    m0rk <> rambled:

    > Still on page 127.
    >
    > The chick upstairs has just got herself a shiny new sony stereo with
    > super-duper, ultra-eXtreMe-BASS!!!! and is blasting fricken greenday
    > at 10 billion db.
    >
    > I can feel my brain vibrate.

    Good Green Day, like Dookie or American Idiot, or mediocre Green Day like
    Nimrod, Shenanigans, and Kerplunk? You've got to provide the important
    details m0rk!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    Is www.mcngp.com experienced? Well I am...
    Briscobar, Sep 26, 2005

  3. m0rk

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "m0rk" <> say in

    > The chick upstairs has just got herself a shiny new sony stereo with
    > super-duper, ultra-eXtreMe-BASS!!!! and is blasting fricken greenday
    > at 10 billion db.

    Is she HAWT?

    (incentive) if she is, think how she'll react to your shiny new lapel pin
    once you get it. Get some tunes of your own in a headset and get crackin
    on the study. You don't want those exams to expire...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - AMIGA's have their GURU... and PC's have MS-DOS!!!
    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  4. m0rk

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "m0rk" <> say in news:jpWZe.18872$wm3.13292
    @newsfe6-win.ntli.net:

    > greenday

    and I hope you have the time of your life.

    --
    Neil "Good Riddance!!" MCNGP#30

    - I don't know what apathy is, nor do I care!
    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  5. m0rk

    Neil Guest

    Re: studying not going to well...

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Dookie

    the best

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  6. m0rk

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, m0rk spewed across the ether:

    > The chick upstairs has just got herself a shiny new sony stereo with
    > super-duper, ultra-eXtreMe-BASS!!!! and is blasting fricken greenday
    > at 10 billion db.
    >
    > I can feel my brain vibrate.

    There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved through the
    proper application of high explosives.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 26, 2005
  7. m0rk

    m0rk Guest

    Re: studying not going to well...

    Greenday - Basket case reminds me of when I was in a band at highschool, we
    did a great version of that.

    Now we are onto Metallica - Whisky in a jar.

    oh ho... Steppenwolf - born to be wild: http://www.steppenwolf.com this is
    turning out to be a great quiz.

    m0rk
    page 135

    m0rk, Sep 26, 2005
  8. m0rk

    m0rk Guest

    Tell me about it!, I'm holding onto your theory about 2000 exams not
    expiring before 2007.

    HAWT?: if she lost 30 lbs, maybe.

    m0rk
    page 135

    m0rk, Sep 26, 2005
  9. m0rk

    m0rk Guest

    I hope she plays T.N.T. next

    (Oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi, oi)

    See me ride out of the sunset
    On your colour TV screen
    Out for all that I can get
    If you know what I mean
    Women to the left of me
    And women to the right
    Ain't got no gun
    Ain't got no knife
    Don't you start no fight

    'Cause I'm T.N.T., I'm dynamite
    (T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
    (T.N.T.) I'm a power load
    (T.N.T.) watch me explode

    I'm dirty, mean and mighty unclean
    I'm a wanted man
    Public enemy number one
    Understand
    So lock up your daughter
    Lock up your wife
    Lock up your back door
    And run for your life
    The man is back in town
    So don't you mess me 'round

    'Cause I'm T.N.T. I'm dynamite
    (T.N.T.) and I'll win the fight
    (T.N.T.) I'm a power load
    (T.N.T.) watch me explode

    T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
    T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
    T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
    T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi)
    T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi) , I'm dynamite
    (T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), and I'll win the fight,
    (T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), I'm a power load
    (T.N.T.), watch me explode!

    m0rk

    m0rk, Sep 26, 2005
  10. m0rk

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, m0rk spewed across the ether:

    > T.N.T., (oi, oi, oi) , I'm dynamite
    > (T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), and I'll win the fight,
    > (T.N.T., oi, oi, oi), I'm a power load
    > (T.N.T.), watch me explode!

    Have I ever mentioned how much I loathe that particular song?

    When I hear it, I imagine some puke that looks like:

    http://freespace.virgin.net/chav.scum/images/karl-ryan.jpg

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Sep 26, 2005
  11. m0rk

    Frisbee® Guest

    "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    > Tell me about it!, I'm holding onto your theory about 2000 exams not
    > expiring before 2007.
    >
    > HAWT?: if she lost 30 lbs, maybe.

    That's just more of her to love.
    Frisbee®, Sep 26, 2005
  12. m0rk

    kpg Guest

    Frisbee® <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\173061.htm (9/26/2005
    > 1:30:14 PM) # "m0rk" <> wrote in message
    >> Tell me about it!, I'm holding onto your theory about 2000 exams not
    >> expiring before 2007.
    >>
    >> HAWT?: if she lost 30 lbs, maybe.

    > That's just more of her to love.

    You are trained well.
    kpg, Sep 26, 2005
  13. m0rk

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Sep 26, 2005
  14. m0rk

    m0rk Guest

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> wrote in message
    > Frisbee® <> said something like
    >>> HAWT?: if she lost 30 lbs, maybe.

    >> That's just more of her to love.
    >>

    > You are trained well.

    bringing her down to a spritley 300lbs

    m0rk
    m0rk, Sep 26, 2005
  15. m0rk

    m0rk Guest

    m0rk, Sep 26, 2005
  16. m0rk

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "m0rk" <> say in news:SBXZe.1005$TL4.358
    @newsfe4-win.ntli.net:

    > goatse

    brain scrub, aisle 3

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Mail Media. Do not expose to Flames!
    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  17. m0rk

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns96DD8DD16D009neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16>, guess!!!
    @gmail.com says...
    > did you hear "m0rk" <> say in news:jpWZe.18872$wm3.13292
    > @newsfe6-win.ntli.net:
    >
    > > greenday

    > and I hope you have the time of your life.

    on the bright side, we will not have to wake you when September ends.
    Ben Smith, Sep 26, 2005
  18. m0rk

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Ben Smith <> say in

    > on the bright side, we will not have to wake you when September ends.

    are you trying to turn m0rk into a "basket case"?

    btw, will you sign your book for me "when I come around"?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Sleep is for those who can't handle Cyberspace.
    Neil, Sep 26, 2005
  19. m0rk

    m0rk Guest

    lowdes: "Are you feeling like a social tool without a use?"

    m0rk, Sep 26, 2005
  20. "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved through the
    > proper application of high explosives.

    What about the shortage of high explosives?
    /* Microcephalic \Simpson\ Bob */, Sep 26, 2005