OT: Study Material Discounts

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 24, 2007.

  1. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 24, 2007

  2. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Study Material Discounts

    dude, cut the mullet off

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007

  3. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> did cause the electrons to come together and
    form the following words:

    > For those looking to save a little money while seeking your
    > certification, click here: http://tinyurl.com/3aons2

    Stop trying to drive traffic to your site and just post the links. We'll
    still give you the same amount of respect.

    -------

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    TBone, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Re: Study Material Discounts

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message

    > dude, cut the mullet off

    Mullet... lol. What are you a beautician now?
    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jul 24, 2007
  5. Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Study Material Discounts

    not anymore, but that is another thread

    Consultant, Jul 25, 2007