    Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You can't
    promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING. Damnit Vigo,
    I demand to be entertained.

    Doom, Jan 20, 2005

  2. Re: Still Waiting

    Doom wrote:
    > Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You
    > can't promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING.
    > Damnit Vigo, I demand to be entertained.

    I think Laura kidnaped him.

    Or something.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 20, 2005

  3. Doom

    LnkWizard Guest

    Re: Still Waiting

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Doom wrote:
    > > Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You
    > > can't promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING.
    > > Damnit Vigo, I demand to be entertained.

    > I think Laura kidnaped him.
    >
    > Or something.

    The "or something" might make an interesting story in itself

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Re: Still Waiting

    I didn't know she was programmed to do that?!?!

    sounds to me like maybe vigo infected laura with a virus
    to do just that!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Jan 20, 2005
  5. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Re: OT: Pinging Unca Vigo

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Doom climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Where the hell is that Vigo story he promised a few weeks ago. You
    > can't promise something like that, get my hopes up and then, NOTHING.
    > Damnit Vigo, I demand to be entertained.

    Vi-GO! Vi-GO! Vi-GO! Vi-GO! C'mon now, Everybody join in... Vi-GO! Vi-GO!

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 20, 2005
  6. Doom

    JaR Guest

    Re: OT: Pinging Unca Vigo

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
    > ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4FEEB.C31269B0
    >

    > Attachment decoded: 52454.jpg
    > ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C4FEEB.C31269B0--

    Excuse me, I think you meant;

    http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 20, 2005
  7. Doom

    kpg Guest

    Re: OT: Pinging Unca Vigo

    sorry...I have a lisp

    kpg, Jan 21, 2005
  8. Doom

    Neil Guest

    Re: Still Waiting

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:upsNejx
    $:

    > I think Laura kidnaped him.
    >
    > Or something.

    Laura has been AWOL from a couple of fronts....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 21, 2005