OT Still bored... enjoy!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    When I find my server in times of trouble
    Father Bill comes to me
    Typinging words of wisdom, you're an MCSE.
    And in my hour of downtime
    He is standing right in front of me
    Typinging words of wisdom, you're an MCSE.
    Let it be, let it be.
    Whisper words of wisdom, you're an MCSE.

    And when the broken hard drive people
    Working at Seagate agree,
    There will be an RMA, let it be.
    For though they may be parted there is