OT: Stanley Kubrick VHS boxed set, free to good home

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Nik Coughlin, Oct 18, 2010.

  1. Nik Coughlin

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    I tried to get rid of it on Trademe for reserve price == the cost of
    listing the damn things and no takers, apparently nobody wants VHS -
    well, fair enough, nor do I, hence trying to get rid of them.

    I'd really rather they didn't end up in a landfill so I thought I'd
    check if anyone here wants it. Details as follows:

    6 VHS tapes, barely watched (some still in shrinkwrap):

    Lolita
    Dr. Strangelove
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    Barry Lyndon
    The Shining (tape still shrinkwrapped, never watched)
    Full Metal Jacket (tape still shrinkwrapped, never watched)

    Tapes are in very good condition, box is in fair condition with some
    small damage.

    First person to respond who can pick them up from central Auckland or
    is happy to pay postage (about $7 I think) can have them.

    Cheers

    Nik Coughlin, Oct 18, 2010

  2. Nik Coughlin

    Rhino Guest

    On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 22:57:03 -0700 (PDT), Nik Coughlin
    <> wrote:

    Hi Nik,

    Please give me a call on 021 987 090. I work in the CBD and live in
    Mt. Eden, so collecting would be no problem.

    Cheers, Rhino

    Rhino, Oct 18, 2010

  3. Nik Coughlin

    Nik Coughlin Guest