[OT] Spiffy FF extension

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Mike T., Feb 17, 2006.

  1. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    Mike T., Feb 17, 2006

  2. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of Mike T.:

    > Now you can instantly know how long it is until beer-thirty!

    Perfect!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Feb 17, 2006

  3. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    JaR <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189883.htm (2/17/2006
    > 12:10:27 PM) # Echoed forth from the dank caverns of
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the plaintive wail of Mike T.:
    >
    >> Now you can instantly know how long it is until beer-thirty!

    > Perfect!

    I don't need it. I have a beer clock in my head.
    kpg, Feb 17, 2006
  4. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of kpg:

    > I don't need it. I have a beer clock in my head.

    Well, so do I.

    Unfortunately, it keeps yelling; "It's beer-thirty you dolt!" at the wrong
    times. Like while some luser is describing how they did absolutely nothing
    to cause their desktop to crash, or while the boss is laying out some new
    iteration of the wheel, or when I first sit down at my desk in the morning
    and see the flashing message light on my phone...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Feb 17, 2006
  5. Mike T.

    CBIC Guest

    see the flashing message light on
    > my phone...

    Do what I did. Cover the light with duct tape.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Feb 17, 2006
  6. Mike T.

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > see the flashing message light on
    >> my phone...

    > Do what I did. Cover the light with duct tape.

    Note to self: Amend Duct Tape/WD-40 rule.

    If it moves and it shouldn't: duct tape.
    If it doesn't move and it should: WD-40.
    If it blinks and it shouldn't: duct tape.
    Frisbee®, Feb 17, 2006
  7. Mike T.

    CBIC Guest

    In news:%238aG$u$,
    Frisbee® <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> see the flashing message light on
    >>> my phone...

    >> Do what I did. Cover the light with duct tape.

    > Note to self: Amend Duct Tape/WD-40 rule.
    >
    > If it moves and it shouldn't: duct tape.
    > If it doesn't move and it should: WD-40.
    > If it blinks and it shouldn't: duct tape.

    And if they keep calling just unplug your phone. I get alot more posting
    done when they don't bother me with their silly little demands.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Feb 17, 2006
  8. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    plaintive wail of CBIC:

    > And if they keep calling just unplug your phone. I get alot more posting
    > done when they don't bother me with their silly little demands.

    Now just uninstall Outhouse, so they can't (FVO) e-mail you, and you're
    set.

    Heh. Gooooood Sigmonster.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110
    JaR, Feb 17, 2006
  9. Mike T.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Feb 17, 2006 at 2:58pm "CBIC" blathered:

    > And if they keep calling just unplug your phone. I get alot more posting
    > done when they don't bother me with their silly little demands.

    Apathy: If we don't take care of the customer, maybe they'll stop bugging us.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces!
    TechGeekPro, Feb 21, 2006