    the supplier needs it.

    TIA

    Liam

    Telephoneman, Dec 7, 2007

  2. Telephoneman

    Henry Howell Guest

    Hello

    Have a look here www.didww.com

    $5 setup and then $8 monthly

    At current rate of exchange that's approx £2.50 setup and then £4
    monthly

    I have one of theirs for PERU and the service and quality is superb.
    You control the routing by loggin in to their website.

    Hope this Helps

    Henry

    Henry Howell, Dec 7, 2007

  3. Telephoneman

    Guest

    On Dec 7, 10:27 am, "Telephoneman"
    <> wrote:
    > Anyone know where I can get a low cost Alicante (965) voip number?
    >
    > The cheapest I've seen so far is £10 set-up and £4.99 (+vat) per month, with
    > Voiptalk. Although I'm based in the UK I can provide a Spanish address if
    > the supplier needs it.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Liam

    www.telsome.es

    from their site "- A phone number costs EURO 12, and the monthly
    subscription fee is only EURO 2."

    From what I remember you have to sign up first which is free, then
    login to "my telsome" then select the "order phone no." tab were you
    have the option to buy an incoming number. I think they'll also help
    you out with Asterisk settings too.

    , Dec 13, 2007
  4. Telephoneman

    jeanr Guest

    Telephoneman a écrit :
    > Anyone know where I can get a low cost Alicante (965) voip number?
    >
    > The cheapest I've seen so far is £10 set-up and £4.99 (+vat) per month, with
    > Voiptalk. Although I'm based in the UK I can provide a Spanish address if
    > the supplier needs it.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Liam

    Go on the web site www.ippi.fr afrench which can provide a free
    geographique phone number even in europe

    jeanr, Jan 9, 2008