  1. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    Look who's in the top 10.

    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008

  2. CBIC

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Look who's in the top 10.

    Sheesh, what took you so long.

    Bill Hileman, Feb 27, 2008

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Look who's in the top 10.

    > Sheesh, what took you so long.

    I don't like talking to myself.

    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  4. CBIC

    kpg* Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#vg84JYeIHA.5296
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> Look who's in the top 10.

    >> Sheesh, what took you so long.
    >>

    > I don't like talking to myself.

    You could always talk to Warp 2. He needs a friend.

    kpg*, Feb 27, 2008
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#vg84JYeIHA.5296
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    >>> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Sheesh, what took you so long.
    >>>

    >> I don't like talking to myself.
    >>

    > You could always talk to Warp 2. He needs a friend.

    Sorry. I have all the friends I can stand.

    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  6. "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in news:#vg84JYeIHA.5296
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >

    > > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Sheesh, what took you so long.
    > >>

    > > I don't like talking to myself.
    > >

    > You could always talk to Warp 2. He needs a friend.

    And medication.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 27, 2008
  7. CBIC

    kpg* Guest

    "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <> wrote in

    > And medication.

    hee

    kpg*, Feb 27, 2008
  8. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Look who's in the top 10.

    pffffft....top ten...

    That used to be one weekend for me, buddy...

    - DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  9. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bill Hileman" <> say in

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Look who's in the top 10.

    > Sheesh, what took you so long.

    perhaps it has something to do with the lack of fun this place seems to
    have now...*sniff* I remember the good old days. Me, posting to myself to
    run up my numbers *sigh*...good times, good times...

    - Shouldn't hemorrhoids be called asteroids?

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  10. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I don't like talking to myself.

    that's not what your other personallity says.

    - I appreciate your not breathing while I smoke.

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  11. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg*" <> say in

    > He needs a friend.

    He needs to drop the sock puppet and tell us who he really is.

    - I appreciate your not breathing while I smoke.

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  12. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Sorry. I have all the friends I can stand.

    WOW! You can stand your friends? I can't...

    - Did you expect to find words of wisdom here?

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  13. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    <> say in news:eD4KqQYeIHA.748
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > And medication.

    then what fun would he be.

    - Did you expect to find words of wisdom here?

    Neil, Feb 27, 2008
  14. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> Look who's in the top 10.
    >>

    > pffffft....top ten...
    >
    > That used to be one weekend for me, buddy...

    The key phrase in that statment is "used to be", buddy

    CBIC, Feb 27, 2008
  15. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    On 2/27/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > That used to be one weekend for me, buddy...
    > >

    > The key phrase in that statment is "used to be", buddy

    *sigh*

    Yup the older you get, the better you "used to be".

    Used to have the body of a Greek Ghod.
    Now I have the body of a gawdamn Greek!

    --
    JaR
    Apologies to all from the Peloponesian Achipelago

    JaR, Feb 28, 2008
  16. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On 2/27/2008,CBIC had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> > That used to be one weekend for me, buddy...
    >> >

    >> The key phrase in that statment is "used to be", buddy

    > *sigh*
    >
    > Yup the older you get, the better you "used to be".
    >
    > Used to have the body of a Greek Ghod.
    > Now I have the body of a gawdamn Greek!

    I am now beginning to understand this in ways I don't particularly like!

    LRM, Feb 28, 2008
  17. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    On 2/27/2008,LRM had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > > Used to have the body of a Greek Ghod.
    > > Now I have the body of a gawdamn Greek!
    > >

    > I am now beginning to understand this in ways I don't particularly
    > like!

    But I'm still dead sexy!

    --
    JaR
    After half a fifth of tequila, anyway

    JaR, Feb 28, 2008
  18. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > did you hear "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]"
    > <> say in news:eD4KqQYeIHA.748
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > And medication.

    > then what fun would he be.
    >
    > --
    > The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X
    >
    > - Did you expect to find words of wisdom here?

    I didn't specify the medication or its legality. So the possibilities
    are endless. :)

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Feb 28, 2008
  19. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:eaIZA2ZeIHA.4164
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > Used to have the body of a Greek Ghod.

    I still have teh body of a god....

    .....Buddha...

    - At Intel, Quality is Job .99998366401

    Neil, Feb 28, 2008
  20. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:
    #:

    > The key phrase in that statment is "used to be", buddy

    Don't make me do it.

    - I demand to be loved.

    Neil, Feb 28, 2008