OT: Sony suckers well, suckers

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ken Briscoe, Dec 2, 2004.

  1. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    http://news.com.com/Wipeout for PS2 memories/2100-1043_3-5473374.html?tag=nefd.top

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/4dz47

    Best quote, probably from a basement-dwelling Mortal Kombat and Everquest
    player:

    <quote>
    "Deneteus" wrote in another forum: "I feel that Sony has just wasted part of
    my life...My play time is valuable. It is a part of my life that I can't get
    back. I shouldn't have to resort to cheating just to get back to where I was
    before."
    </quote>

    I have PS2, and I found it quite fun. Then I didn't. Turns out I wasted my
    money, because I hvaen't played it since I bought Madden 2004 8 months ago
    or so. Damn. I wish I had my $200 back. I'd buy some pr0n.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 2, 2004