OT: Something to warm your spirits

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2005.

  1. LnkWizard

    LnkWizard Guest

    LnkWizard, Jan 25, 2005

  2. LnkWizard

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Something to warm your spirits

    In news:,
    LnkWizard <> rambled:
    > http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=3131214&pageNumber=1

    > Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5
    >
    > http://www.mcngp.com
    > "He who does not test himself is worthless indeed"

    http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/pgStory?contentId=3131214&pageNumber=26

    That one looks like a still from a soap opera.

    Oh, BTW, the Eagles and their cheerleaders are all busted and stupid.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "GO PATS! thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768's mother told him to clean his room. Instead, he visited
    www.mcngp.com.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 25, 2005

  3. LnkWizard

    kpg Guest

    Re: Something to warm your spirits

    > Oh, BTW, the Eagles and their cheerleaders are all busted and stupid.

    Not that there is anything wrong with that...

    kpg, Jan 25, 2005
  4. LnkWizard

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 25, 2005