    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002
    Brat®, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Brat®

    hoocares Guest

    Make me a grilled cheese please ... MSCE mommy! Take those
    shoes off, get in the kitchen and fix me up some kool aid!

    hoocares, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Brat®

    Neil Guest

    "hoocares" <> wrote in

    > kool aid!

    promise to drink it?

    (I'm jim freakin jones now)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  4. Brat®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    > What does a cat call her vag***?

    I don't get it?
    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2004
  5. Brat®

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    Hello everybody, my name is hoocares. I am a jealous crybaby fagg0t. I am
    jealous that Brat has a career and family, while I carry around this stolen
    laptop from dumpster to dumpster looking for wifi hotspots so I can post
    mean things about her. I would like a grilled cheese sandwich because I have
    not eated in 4 days. Also, I post anonymously through the web interface
    because i do not know how to yoose a newsreader. even tho one comes built
    into this wonderful windows 98. please make me a sandwich and some drink so
    that i do not die in the streets, hungry and alone. thank you MCSE mommy!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004
  6. Brat®

    JaR Guest

    Brat® wrote:
    > You guys will like this one...
    >
    > What does a cat call her vag***?
    >
    > Credit to "Comedy at Club 54"

    Why would she have to call it?

    Won't it come?

    Heh, heh.

    JaR
    Double Entedndre Thug
    JaR, Jul 8, 2004
  7. Brat®

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    think about it...

    hint 1: cat = _______ fill in the blank :p
    hint 2: british word for cat
    hint 3: "hoocares" is a P_____

    Brat®, Jul 8, 2004
  8. Brat®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > I don't get it?

    you're not begging hard enough at home
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  9. Brat®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    > hint 1: cat = _______ fill in the blank :p
    > hint 2: british word for cat
    > hint 3: "hoocares" is a P_____

    cat = feline?
    British word for cat... kitten??
    hoocares is a ... pansy?

    What are you trying to tell me?
    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2004
  10. Brat®

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    > > I don't get it?

    > you're not begging hard enough at home

    that's more PotD-worthy than "too much info nerd!!"

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 8, 2004
  11. Brat®

    JaR Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    Neil wrote:

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >

    >>I don't get it?

    > you're not begging hard enough at home
    > ;)

    Ba-dum Bum!
    JaR, Jul 8, 2004
  12. Brat®

    Brat® Guest

    sad sad sad JaR... you are one sad... puppy!!!

    Brat®, Jul 8, 2004
  13. Brat®

    hoocares Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    And you guys wonder why you get posts saying 'disservice"
    and "complaint filed' ... listen to this dribble.
    Worthless.

    Whats the joke/punchline bare footzie grilled cheesey
    tubby blobber?

    message

    hoocares, Jul 8, 2004
  14. Brat®

    Brat® Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    cat = feline = (insert nickname for cat/kitten here)
    british term that makes westerners like us find their "humor" actually funny

    ok I digress... so to avoid filters... PU$$Y!!!!!

    Brat®, Jul 8, 2004
  15. Brat®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#4XsJeSZEHA.3432
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > that's more PotD-worthy than "too much info nerd!!"

    does this mean I can have a PotH? (that's like 360 PotS's)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  16. Brat®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    JaR <> wrote in news:eDyNGkSZEHA.3144
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >>

    >>>I don't get it?

    >> you're not begging hard enough at home
    >> ;)
    >>

    > Ba-dum Bum!

    Thanks everybody,you've been a great audience....

    I'll be here all week....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  17. Brat®

    Neil Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    "hoocares" <> wrote in

    > Whats the joke

    you are

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 8, 2004
  18. Brat®

    JaR Guest

    Brat® wrote:

    > sad sad sad JaR... you are one sad... puppy!!!

    Woof!
    JaR, Jul 8, 2004
  19. Brat®

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Something to ponder

    > ok I digress... so to avoid filters... PU$$Y!!!!!

    ah... that's what I wanted to hear.

    although I was hoping you'd whisper it to me...
    Jtyc, Jul 8, 2004
  20. Brat®

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Something to ponder