OT:Something to make you cringe

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by CBIC, Sep 20, 2006.

  1. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OXNc#
    :

    > I'd give a week's pay to have it like it was just for a day.
    > *sigh*

    send me your cash and I will post 75 times today...

    ;)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Roses are red, Violets are blue, Some poems rhyme, some don't.

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006

  2. > send me your cash and I will post 75 times today...

    use /ca$h£mov/ - to transfer the money.

    18% share, agree

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in news:OXNc#
    > :
    >
    >> I'd give a week's pay to have it like it was just for a day.
    >> *sigh*
    >>

    > send me your cash and I will post 75 times today...

    I'd do it to have the whole bunch back together for a day. Let's see now, a
    week's pay divided by, what are we up to now, 54 members. I'd have to send
    you each 37 cents.

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  4. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I'd do it to have the whole bunch back together for a day. Let's see
    > now, a week's pay divided by, what are we up to now, 54 members. I'd
    > have to send you each 37 cents.

    if you can get all 54 (including D. Adams and Samwise) to post, I will do
    75 before midnight, no charge...

    (giving up 37 cents goes against my better nature, but I am a generous guy)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Genius is perseverence in disguise.

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > if you can get all 54 (including D. Adams and Samwise) to post, I will do
    > 75 before midnight, no charge...
    >
    > (giving up 37 cents goes against my better nature, but I am a generous
    > guy)

    Those 2 might be tough to get to post. Something should be done though, did
    you see who the top poster is for the month? That's just wrong.

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  6. CBIC

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what CBIC () graced us with in
    %?<<

    >> if you can get all 54 (including D. Adams and Samwise) to post, I
    >> will do 75 before midnight, no charge...
    >>
    >> (giving up 37 cents goes against my better nature, but I am a
    >> generous guy)

    > Those 2 might be tough to get to post. Something should be done
    > though, did you see who the top poster is for the month? That's just
    > wrong.

    eh....he's still nowhere close to the All-Time Top Posters.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 21, 2006
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message

    > eh....he's still nowhere close to the All-Time Top Posters.

    So this is just short term h3ll then? That makes me feel better.

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  8. CBIC

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    >>Did you see what CBIC () graced us with in
    %23hRZ$?<<
    > "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
    >
    >> eh....he's still nowhere close to the All-Time Top Posters.

    > So this is just short term h3ll then? That makes me feel better.

    I guess you could look at it that way, I really don't think he'll be here long
    enough though.

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 21, 2006
  9. CBIC

    >> So this is just short term h3ll then? That makes me feel better.
    >>

    > I guess you could look at it that way, I really don't think he'll be here
    > long
    > enough though.

    I'll get busy ignoring him to help shorten his stay. ;)

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  10. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    >>>Did you see what CBIC () graced us with in

    > %23hRZ$?<<
    >> "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> eh....he's still nowhere close to the All-Time Top Posters.

    >> So this is just short term h3ll then? That makes me feel better.
    >>

    > I guess you could look at it that way, I really don't think he'll be here
    > long
    > enough though.

    I think that's wishful thinking. I say he's a cockroach that could survive
    a nuclear war.

    Even the Orkin man is askeered of the lamer.

    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2006
  11. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > I think that's wishful thinking. I say he's a cockroach that could
    > survive a nuclear war.
    >
    > Even the Orkin man is askeered of the lamer.

    I thought that about EPox and look how short its stay was here.

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  12. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "BD [MCNGP]" <www.CertGuard.com/forums/> say in

    > eh....he's still nowhere close to the All-Time Top Posters.

    I will hold that title forever ('specially when you add both of the
    accounts together [1st + 3rd])

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - New Virus Detected, Please Take This Time To Fill Out Registration Card

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  13. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > I will hold that title forever ('specially when you add both of the
    > accounts together [1st + 3rd])

    Undoubtedly. I noticed I'm just a tad over 1400 with my current address.
    Only took me about 2 years. Oh well, it's about quality not quantity ;)

    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  14. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > Oh well, it's about quality not quantity ;)

    no, it's not.

    ....not here anyway...

    and when dealin with my Mrs...

    ....and my paycheck...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Junk - stuff we throw away. Stuff - junk we keep.

    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  15. "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > send me your cash OR I will post 75 times today...

    IFYPFY

    ~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~, Sep 21, 2006
  16. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "~~~ A Rock That God Can't Lift [28:06:42:12] ~~~"
    <http://www.planetoftheheads.com> say in news:ecBc7gc3GHA.1060
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    >> send me your cash OR I will post 75 times today...

    > IFYPFY

    pffffffftttt, I could do it for fun too

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Archaeologist: Person whose career lies in ruins.

    Neil, Sep 22, 2006
  17. CBIC

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 11:17:28 -0500, CBIC cast into the ether:

    >> if you can get all 54 (including D. Adams and Samwise) to post, I will do
    >> 75 before midnight, no charge...
    >>
    >> (giving up 37 cents goes against my better nature, but I am a generous
    >> guy)

    > Those 2 might be tough to get to post. Something should be done though, did
    > you see who the top poster is for the month? That's just wrong.

    Well, in the spirit of the thing, I guess I could dig up one of Sam's
    dewclaws and use it to poke out a couple of sentences for him. After all,
    he's right out in the back yard, under the rhubarb.

    Anything to help the cause.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Sep 23, 2006
  18. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Well, in the spirit of the thing, I guess I could dig up one of Sam's
    > dewclaws and use it to poke out a couple of sentences for him. After all,
    > he's right out in the back yard, under the rhubarb.
    >
    > Anything to help the cause.

    so long as you're using your own keyboard.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - When you get there, there's no there there.

    Neil, Sep 23, 2006