    1. Advertising

  2. > SFW

    Seen it before
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 20, 2006

  3. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >> SFW

    > Seen it before

    Congratulations
    CBIC, Sep 20, 2006
  4. CBIC

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Sep 20, 2006
  5. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns98447C126D9F3ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1...
    > As CBIC once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1000512456326729063&hl=en

    > I hope that's not real.

    Not sure if real or not but looked painful therefore my desire to share it.
    You know the ol' "it's not me so it's funny"
    CBIC, Sep 20, 2006
  6. CBIC

    Jtyc Guest

    Was that Joe Theisman?
    Jtyc, Sep 20, 2006
  7. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > Was that Joe Theisman?

    Couldn't have been. You didn't see bone.
    CBIC, Sep 20, 2006
  8. CBIC

    Thor Guest

    Thor, Sep 20, 2006
  9. CBIC

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Sep 21, 2006
  10. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1000512456326729063&hl=en
    >>
    >> SFW
    >>

    > This is one of those things I'm not meant to understand right?

    I thought we had that worked out. You understand why we enjoy such things
    you just choose not to participate. BTW please let Neil out of your torture
    chamber for a bit. The NG is dead. How many others do you have in there?
    Con, JaR, Keyboard Cowboy? TGP? Where are they at?
    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  11. CBIC

    Frisbee® Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1000512456326729063&hl=en
    >>>
    >>> SFW
    >>>

    >> This is one of those things I'm not meant to understand right?
    >>

    > I thought we had that worked out. You understand why we enjoy such things
    > you just choose not to participate. BTW please let Neil out of your
    > torture chamber for a bit. The NG is dead. How many others do you have in
    > there? Con, JaR, Keyboard Cowboy? TGP? Where are they at?

    JaR was in a different kind of torture chamber, but at least he had some
    meds.

    I think she's been playing with Kline way too long.
    Frisbee®, Sep 21, 2006
  12. > Con, JaR, Keyboard Cowboy? TGP? Where are they at?

    What happen to David?
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  13. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message

    > JaR was in a different kind of torture chamber, but at least he had some
    > meds.

    Forgot about that until I stopped by the clubhouse

    > I think she's been playing with Kline way too long.

    I know. We want all our MIA's back.
    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  14. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    "OTHMAN" <> wrote in message
    >> Con, JaR, Keyboard Cowboy? TGP? Where are they at?

    > What happen to David?

    I believe his compound was burned to the ground by federal agents.
    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  15. > I believe his compound was burned to the ground by federal agents.

    Are you sure? or Maybe he lost his classes, and he is unable to get out.
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  16. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    D@mn right! I watched it on Fox News.
    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  18. > D@mn right! I watched it on Fox News.

    I have seen it on Sky News
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 21, 2006
  19. CBIC

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> JaR was in a different kind of torture chamber, but at least he had
    >> some meds.
    >>

    > Forgot about that until I stopped by the clubhouse
    >
    >> I think she's been playing with Kline way too long.
    >>

    > I know. We want all our MIA's back.

    you're treading on dangerous grounds there. Maybe in November. I'm crazy
    busy and have been thinkin it might be time to drop this addition cold
    turkey!

    I do miss the old crew though...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - The best way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once.
    Neil, Sep 21, 2006
  20. CBIC

    CBIC Guest

    > you're treading on dangerous grounds there. Maybe in November. I'm crazy
    > busy and have been thinkin it might be time to drop this addition cold
    > turkey!

    If you're looking for someone to dare you to post 1500 again I'm not drunk
    enough to do it YET!!!

    > I do miss the old crew though...

    I'd give a week's pay to have it like it was just for a day.
    *sigh*
    CBIC, Sep 21, 2006