    only a 1-corner face, the dumb-a** will say to me - "prove it".
    He knows not that his face is a corner.
    --Dr. Gene Ray, Wisest Human
    Mike T., Apr 4, 2006

  2. Re: Some people need lives

    **Mike T.'s** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > This was TOO funny!
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=lr_HR-iIlYg&l=196

    Nice, when did MCNGP have time to get together without me to do that? Damb,
    I knew I'd pay for that vacation one way or the other!

    BTW, I thought the chick that played LRM was hawt.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 5, 2006

  3. Mike T.

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Kline Sphere, Apr 5, 2006
  4. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > >This was TOO funny!
    >>
    >>http://www.youtube.com/player.swf?video_id=lr_HR-iIlYg&l=196

    > Thanks! Now I can't get that damn tune out of my head!

    Same thing happened to me.

    "Grab your d*ck and double-click for pr0n, pr0n, pr0n"

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Apr 5, 2006
  5. Mike T.

    MitchS Guest

    "Mike T." <> wrote in message

    > Same thing happened to me.
    >
    > "Grab your d*ck and double-click for pr0n, pr0n, pr0n"

    If you had a Palm that sucked, you would be set.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    MitchS, Apr 5, 2006
  6. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    "MitchS" <> wrote in

    > If you had a Palm that sucked, you would be set.

    Pffft!!! Now that's humor, folks!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 5, 2006
  7. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    > "Mike T." <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Same thing happened to me.
    >>
    >> "Grab your d*ck and double-click for pr0n, pr0n, pr0n"

    > If you had a Palm that sucked, you would be set.

    Whooo hooo...you mean I got the super deluxe model with the SYD feature?
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)
    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 6, 2006