    on the front!"

    Dang, I can't even shop for myself.

    I am DEFINITELY off my Christmas list next year.
    Bill Hileman, Dec 26, 2007

  2. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 12/25/2007, Bill Hileman had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > What did y'all get?
    >
    > I got myself a COOL Gators license plate to put on the front of our
    > new(er) Trailblazer!
    >
    > I sat down in front of the tree and unwrapped the gift that I wrapped
    > myself, and addressed To Dad From Santa, and tried to act shocked
    > when I opened it! My wife said "Uh, duh, I TOLD you that the
    > Trailblazer doesn't have a plate on the front." I said "Well, yeah,
    > duh, that's why I bought it!" She said "Well DUH DUH DUH I meant
    > that there's no place to MOUNT it on the front!"
    >
    > Dang, I can't even shop for myself.
    >
    > I am DEFINITELY off my Christmas list next year.

    No sweat, you can buy a lic plate bracket from your friendly local
    Chevy/GMC dealer cheap like borscht. Piece a cake to install.

    An I got a Jawbone, a t-shirt with Tux on it, anna bottle of
    Huckleberry Liqueur.

    --
    JaR
    Now I'm hungry
    JaR, Dec 26, 2007

  3. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:uMmSws#RIHA.4152
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > An I got a Jawbone, a t-shirt with Tux on it, anna bottle of
    > Huckleberry Liqueur.

    I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke a
    nice ceegar for ya), a phenominal increase in my debt load, and a personal
    thank you from the folks at Visa.

    -- The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple

    - Why prove a proof if a proof is already a proved proof?
    Neil, Dec 27, 2007
  4. Bill Hileman

    JaR Guest

    On 12/26/2007, Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:

    > I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke
    > a nice ceegar for ya),

    Say hi to all the Merkins you run into down there. Make mine a Punch
    por favor!

    > a phenominal increase in my debt load, and a
    > personal thank you from the folks at Visa.

    Ah, well, that's alright then P-)

    --
    JaR
    When the very best is not nearly enough
    JaR, Dec 27, 2007
  5. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke a
    > nice ceegar for ya)

    I always knew you were a communist.
    Jtyc, Dec 27, 2007
  6. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "JaR" <> say in news:uBO4IZKSIHA.748
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > On 12/26/2007, Neil had the unmitigated gall to claim:
    >
    >> I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke
    >> a nice ceegar for ya),

    > Say hi to all the Merkins you run into down there. Make mine a Punch
    > por favor!

    I love the phrase all inclusive. I intend to drink enough until they have
    to break out the good stuff. I;ve indicated that they will need to put in
    a rum pipeline similar to the oil ones in Alaska. Should be getting a
    thank you from Bacardi too.

    >> a phenominal increase in my debt load, and a
    >> personal thank you from the folks at Visa.

    > Ah, well, that's alright then P-)

    You must be a Visa rep.

    - famous last words: .....Yes, I HAVE a complete backup!
    Neil, Dec 27, 2007
  7. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:
    ##:

    >> I got a trip to a carribean country americuns can't go to (I'll smoke

    >> nice ceegar for ya)

    > I always knew you were a communist.

    I live in Canada. It's like second nature. Give teh gubermint all of your
    money and get health care in exchange. STUPID! I'm not sick enough to
    make this a worthwhile trade. I'd move south, but I hate those
    people...oops, sorry...how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

    - Never agree with me, it shakes my self confidence.
    Neil, Dec 27, 2007
  8. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    I'd move south, but I hate those
    > people

    Racist. There's nothing wrong with Mexicans.

    ....oops, sorry...how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

    Now you're just being mean.
    CBIC, Dec 28, 2007
  9. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > I'd move south, but I hate those
    >> people

    > Racist. There's nothing wrong with Mexicans.

    please, I hate all people equally.

    > ...oops, sorry...how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...
    >
    > Now you're just being mean.

    Why thank you. It's part of the MCNGP way.

    - Cross this line, I dare you. Okay, cross THIS line. Er, uh...
    Neil, Dec 28, 2007
  10. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

    No need to apologize, I've been a Vikings fan for many many years, this let
    down was expected.
    Jtyc, Dec 28, 2007
  11. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    >> how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

    > No need to apologize, I've been a Vikings fan for many many years,
    > this let down was expected.

    have you thought of backing the Chicago Cubs?

    ....Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

    - "I'll try and dig it up for you," Tom said gravely.
    Neil, Dec 28, 2007
  12. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> how 'bout them vikings...oops again, sorry...

    > No need to apologize, I've been a Vikings fan for many many years, this
    > let down was expected.

    I still find every letdown painful...expected yet painful. If only we would
    have had a passing game.

    *cries a little*
    CBIC, Dec 28, 2007
  13. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >
    >> I'd move south, but I hate those
    >>> people

    >> Racist. There's nothing wrong with Mexicans.

    > please, I hate all people equally.

    me too. except for the dutch. I hate them a little more than everyone else.
    CBIC, Dec 28, 2007
  14. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    > ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

    *points and laughs*

    *thinks of the Vikings*

    *cries a little*
    CBIC, Dec 28, 2007
  15. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > have you thought of backing the Chicago Cubs?
    >
    > ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

    I have enough pain, thank you.

    How come you're not a Red Wings and Cinncinati Reds fan?

    pinko...
    Jtyc, Dec 28, 2007
  16. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > I still find every letdown painful...expected yet painful. If only we
    > would have had a passing game.
    >
    > *cries a little*

    No kidding. Any kind of consistent pass game this year and we could have
    had a pretty good run.
    Jtyc, Dec 28, 2007
  17. Bill Hileman

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    >> ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

    > *points and laughs*
    >
    > *thinks of the Vikings*
    >
    > *cries a little*

    Hey, don't the Patriots have a game tomorrow? Something about winning a lot
    of games or something? Not sure exactly, but I heard something the other day
    about them being good this year.
    Briscobar, Dec 28, 2007
  18. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    > How come you're not a Red Wings and Cinncinati Reds fan?
    >

    > pinko...

    We still have a little white left in our flag, thank you very much...and
    both of those are american teams. I HATE THOSE GUYS! oops, sorry yet
    again.

    - ALT-H gives you SysOp access!
    Neil, Dec 28, 2007
  19. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Hey, don't the Patriots have a game tomorrow? Something about winning
    > a lot of games or something? Not sure exactly, but I heard something
    > the other day about them being good this year.

    fsck you. I remember the days when the bosox couldn't buy a penant. Then
    they did.

    - Sex is hereditary: If your parents never had it, you won't either.
    Neil, Dec 28, 2007
  20. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> ...Toronto Maple leafs? *begins weeping*

    >> *points and laughs*
    >>
    >> *thinks of the Vikings*
    >>
    >> *cries a little*

    > Hey, don't the Patriots have a game tomorrow? Something about winning a
    > lot of games or something? Not sure exactly, but I heard something the
    > other day about them being good this year.

    I recall seeing somethng on sportcenter about them. something about a major
    award...or was that A Christmas Story and Ralphie's old man.
    CBIC, Dec 28, 2007