[OT]: so

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jan 5, 2005.

  1. Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Vigo Breadcrumbs climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Going by my sent items, it's been about seven months since I last
    > defiled this group. Not that I contributed anything anyway.
    >
    > Is there a cover charge or drink minimum now?

    Hey! It's Unca Vigo. Where ya been?

    Oh, and it's a two-drink minimum, try the veal.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: so

    "Vigo Breadcrumbs" <> wrote in message
    > Going by my sent items, it's been about seven months since I last defiled
    > this group. Not that I contributed anything anyway.
    >
    > Is there a cover charge or drink minimum now?

    I've missed the way you defile me.

    Uh oh, I'm gonna catch some flack back at the office for this one...

    Anywho, welcome back.

    --

    K to the B

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 6, 2005
  4. JaR <> wrote in

    > Hey! It's Unca Vigo. Where ya been?

    Through a couple of hurricanes, among other things. Charlie put a hurt on
    NosferatuCo, which is a story I'm typing up for posting tomorrow.

    > Oh, and it's a two-drink minimum, try the veal.

    Good, I'm already ahead. I've got a jumbo Manhattan in an IV bag which
    should carry me for the next hour or so. (Hic!)

    --
    http://www.vigo-alessi.com/images/products/1362.jpg

    Vigo Breadcrumbs, Jan 6, 2005
  5. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 6, 2005
  6. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Doom Guest

    > Through a couple of hurricanes, among other things. Charlie put a hurt on
    > NosferatuCo, which is a story I'm typing up for posting tomorrow.

    Oh boy an Unca Vigo story. I'm bringing popcorn.

    Doom, Jan 6, 2005
  7. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    billyw Guest

    Re: so

    that is just a bit too gay.. please desist

    billyw, Jan 6, 2005
  8. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    LnkWizard Guest

    "Doom" <> wrote in message

    > > Through a couple of hurricanes, among other things. Charlie put a hurt

    on
    > > NosferatuCo, which is a story I'm typing up for posting tomorrow.
    > >

    > Oh boy an Unca Vigo story. I'm bringing popcorn.

    Finally, an incentive to clear the WorkOrder list. I don't want
    anything to distract me from the Uncle Vigo hour.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 6, 2005
  9. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in news:
    ##:

    > I don't want
    > anything to distract me from the Uncle Vigo hour.

    sure it's not the Ren & Stimpy show but I will gladly pull up a chair for a
    good story. But come on link an hour? you must be a slow reader ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com ...I'll do it, I WILL! DON'T MAKE ME!!!!

    Neil, Jan 6, 2005
  10. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    LnkWizard Guest

    > did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in news:
    > ##:
    >
    > > I don't want
    > > anything to distract me from the Uncle Vigo hour.

    > sure it's not the Ren & Stimpy show but I will gladly pull up a chair for

    > good story. But come on link an hour? you must be a slow reader ;)
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Visit www.mcngp.com ...I'll do it, I WILL! DON'T MAKE ME!!!!

    I pause for in-depth analysis from the commentators

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    We have ways of making you visit
    http://www.mcngp.com
    and we aren't afraid to use them

    LnkWizard, Jan 6, 2005
  11. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    > I pause for in-depth analysis from the commentators

    I didn't Vigo was on DVD. Does it come with a directors cut of the story?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 7, 2005
  12. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    LnkWizard Guest

    > did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in
    >
    > > I pause for in-depth analysis from the commentators

    > I didn't Vigo was on DVD. Does it come with a directors cut of the story?
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30
    > Visit www.mcngp.com for your chance to amuse
    > nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    This is the uncut, unrated version

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 7, 2005
  13. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    > This is the uncut, unrated version

    ooooooooooooooooooooo! why doesn't my Blockbuster stock this one. DANGIT!

    Neil, Jan 7, 2005
  14. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear "LnkWizard" <> say in
    >
    >> This is the uncut, unrated version
    >>

    > ooooooooooooooooooooo! why doesn't my Blockbuster stock this one. DANGIT!

    So where's the story? Unca Vigo was supposed to post it yesterday.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jan 7, 2005
  15. Vigo Breadcrumbs

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Unca Vigo was supposed to post it yesterday.

    this was a hot topic of conversation at my house. I wait with baited breath
    (hey, somethings fishy here) for another story about "the time the Dot
    Communists insisted I had to change the service account for a web
    application to an administrator level one, as it absolutely wouldn't work
    otherwise - it wouldn't work because they had hard-coded names of
    administrative shares into some of the file paths." and the plight of the
    average "non-gender-spoecific individual" were "lower part
    of its body was flapping with considerable amplitude in the breeze"

    PING VIGO!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for "the Best of Vigo"