OT:so that's my problem!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Neil

    Jtyc Guest

    I thought it was tighty whities that did it?

    Jtyc, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Neil

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:,
    Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:

    > I thought it was tighty whities that did it?

    Oh $hit. I'm royally screwed now.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 9, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  5. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    > In news:,
    > Jtyc <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> rambled:
    >>
    >> I thought it was tighty whities that did it?

    > Oh $hit. I'm royally screwed now.

    and I bathing in ice water

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 9, 2004
  6. Neil

    =meanoldman= Guest

    I read that earlier today. I don't think this will actually effect anyone
    in real life as anyone who uses a computer that much isn't going to get laid
    anyway.

    =meanoldman=, Dec 9, 2004
  7. Neil

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =meanoldman= climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > I read that earlier today. I don't think this will actually effect
    > anyone in real life as anyone who uses a computer that much isn't
    > going to get laid anyway.

    *Splorfff*

    ("anyone who uses a computer that much" == "MCNGP")

    OK, maybe not laptops, but still...

    JaR
    Celibate Thug

    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  8. JaR wrote:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =meanoldman= climbed on a soapbox
    > & opined:
    >
    >> I read that earlier today. I don't think this will actually effect
    >> anyone in real life as anyone who uses a computer that much isn't
    >> going to get laid anyway.

    > *Splorfff*
    >
    > ("anyone who uses a computer that much" == "MCNGP")
    >
    > OK, maybe not laptops, but still...

    Why does everyone look at this as a negative?

    Now instead of having to get a vasectomy, just buy a laptop computer!

    --
    Fris "Somebody I know is going to go 'Doh!'" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  9. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "=meanoldman=" <> say in

    > I read that earlier today. I don't think this will actually effect
    > anyone in real life as anyone who uses a computer that much isn't
    > going to get laid anyway.

    six of one...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  10. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =meanoldman= climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> I read that earlier today. I don't think this will actually effect
    >> anyone in real life as anyone who uses a computer that much isn't
    >> going to get laid anyway.

    > *Splorfff*
    >
    > ("anyone who uses a computer that much" == "MCNGP")
    >
    > OK, maybe not laptops, but still...
    >
    > JaR
    > Celibate Thug

    <really obscure musical quote>

    I ain't gettin much,
    I ain't gettin any...

    </really obscure musical quote>

    I have such bad habits....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  11. Neil

    Dragon Guest

    I think for this purpose Ice Water is better than Hot Tub :) On the other
    hand, you may not find a good use of your sp3rms if you are spending your
    time in ice water instead of the hot tub where you know who is...

    Dragon, Dec 10, 2004
  12. Neil

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Dragon" <> say in news:#tnv
    $:

    > where you know who is...

    *head turns right, head turns left*

    No, who?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Dec 10, 2004
  13. Neil

    Mike T. Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > Now instead of having to get a vasectomy, just buy a laptop computer!

    NOW you fscking tell me! I already had a vasectomy ("requested" by the UN
    Security Council) AND I have a laptop.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI