    <sinister grin> did y'all MCNGP's scare everyone away ?

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, Apr 14, 2006

  2. Cerebrus

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I just joined this group today. And I was surprised to see so few
    > members ! Google shows this group as having only 242 members !!!??
    >
    > Considering the enormously high activity level, and what I had
    > expected, the no. of members is surprisingly low.
    >
    > Or are those just the members who post through Google groups ? Or
    > <sinister grin> did y'all MCNGP's scare everyone away ?

    There is only one member in this group, and it is Neil. Neil is the sock
    puppet of all other posters, including me.
    Frisbee®, Apr 14, 2006

  3. Cerebrus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    > There is only one member in this group, and it is Neil. Neil is the sock
    > puppet of all other posters, including me.

    I disagree.
    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Cerebrus

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> There is only one member in this group, and it is Neil. Neil is the sock
    >> puppet of all other posters, including me.

    > I disagree.

    Well, of course you would, Neil.
    Frisbee®, Apr 14, 2006
  5. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Cerebrus" <> say in

    > Or are those just the members who post through Google groups ? Or
    > <sinister grin> did y'all MCNGP's scare everyone away ?

    while it's likely that a vast number of posters are listed as Anonymous, we
    do tend to run off the riff-raff. Of course if you'd like to guard the
    gates for us, you do have fairly decent referneces provided by Hades...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Speed things up, make pre-aged wine from old raisins.
    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  6. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > There is only one member in this group, and it is Neil. Neil is the
    > sock puppet of all other posters, including me.

    THAT'S why my numbers are always so high...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Press <Alt-A> to Adopt Me! I need a better home.
    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  7. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    >> There is only one member in this group, and it is Neil. Neil is the
    >> sock puppet of all other posters, including me.

    > I disagree.

    it is unwise to test me...

    ....of course I will pass the test, but it's just unwise, ok.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Time is the best teacher; Unfortunately it kills all its students!
    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  8. Re: So few members ?

    << While I was at work, Cerebrus spurted out:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I just joined this group today. And I was surprised to see so few
    > members ! Google shows this group as having only 242 members !!!??

    Google is *wrong*

    > Considering the enormously high activity level, and what I had
    > expected, the no. of members is surprisingly low.

    That's all Neil.

    > Or are those just the members who post through Google groups ? Or
    > <sinister grin> did y'all MCNGP's scare everyone away ?

    We try to.

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51
    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  9. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Well, of course you would, Neil.

    that wasn't me, it was just _ABOUT_ me...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - If it compiles, ship it.
    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  10. Cerebrus

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    > it is unwise to test me...

    In regards to the current topic, I disagree.
    Jtyc, Apr 14, 2006
  11. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    did you hear "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöŽ.©Ÿœ> say in

    >> Considering the enormously high activity level, and what I had
    >> expected, the no. of members is surprisingly low.
    >>

    > That's all Neil.

    well, it is, after all, all about me

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Spell chequers dew knot work write.
    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  12. Re: So few members ?

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    > did you hear "Bigus Si©kus" <Bigus Si©kus@¹¥çÇöZ.©Yo> say in
    >
    >>> Considering the enormously high activity level, and what I had
    >>> expected, the no. of members is surprisingly low.
    >>>

    >> That's all Neil.

    > well, it is, after all, all about me

    That is what I was pointing out the Beilzebub...I mean Cerebrus

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  13. Re: So few members ?

    dogse... yuch!
    --
    LoopBack

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcGJhY2s=?=, Apr 14, 2006
  14. Re: So few members ?

    << While I was at work, Loopback spurted out:
    > dogse... yuch!
    >
    > "Bigus Si©kus" wrote:
    >> -- I'm fsukin my dog...that sound sick enough for ya??

    It's part of a comedy skit of Larry Reeb's.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  15. Cerebrus

    Maggie Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    Dear Cerebrus,

    The MCNGP are a bunch of thugs intent on humiliating people whose only crime
    is asking simple questions. Be warned they are pure evil.

    Maggie

    Senior IT Infrastructures Manager
    And
    AMCNGP#3

    Maggie, Apr 14, 2006
  16. Re: So few members ?

    I substitute reality and insert my own...

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Apr 14, 2006
  17. Re: So few members ?

    << While I was at work, Maggie spurted out:
    > Dear Cerebrus,
    >
    > The MCNGP are a bunch of thugs intent on humiliating people whose
    > only crime is asking simple questions. Be warned they are pure evil.

    Thanks for the complement Maggie.

    > Maggie

    So what is Bart up to these days?

    > Senior IT Infrastructures Manager

    Self-proclaimed I presume?

    > And
    > AMCNGP#3

    Wow, it's been a while since one of you have had the nads to step in here. And I
    don't suppose we'll see you again for some time, so Buh Bye.

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 14, 2006
  18. Cerebrus

    JaR Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    "Maggie" <> wrote in news:123voii2jmpam24
    @corp.supernews.com:

    > Maggie

    Hi Rowdy.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Apr 14, 2006
  19. Cerebrus

    Neil Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    did you hear "Maggie" <> say in

    > Dear Cerebrus,
    >
    > The MCNGP are a bunch of thugs intent on humiliating people whose only
    > crime is asking simple questions. Be warned they are pure evil.
    >
    > Maggie
    >
    > Senior IT Infrastructures Manager
    > And
    > AMCNGP#3

    whatcha drinkin Rowdy?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - I am Elmer Fudd of Borg. Pwepawe to be assimiwated...
    Neil, Apr 14, 2006
  20. Cerebrus

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: So few members ?

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "Maggie" <> wrote in news:123voii2jmpam24
    > @corp.supernews.com:
    >
    >> Maggie

    > Hi Rowdy.

    So you're saying that Maggie is rowdy? In bed, you mean? Do tell.
    Frisbee®, Apr 14, 2006