    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/peek.gif

    <!--#include file="14-paragraphs-incoherent-quasi-coherent.txt"-->

    <!--#include file="signature.txt"-->

    PC LOAD LETTER, Jan 12, 2006

  2. PC LOAD LETTER

    JaR Guest

    the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:

    > Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized
    > photo was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic
    > employee...
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/peek.gif

    Are you trying to get me fired? The boss has always thaought I was a
    trifle unstable to begin with.

    But when he walks by the office, and his IS guy is on the floor, laughing
    so hard that tears are running into the carpet...

    'scuse me now, I gots some 'splainin' to do...

    Lessee...maybe I can say I just saw a review of that new car from
    China...

    Yeah...he might buy that...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 12, 2006

  3. PC LOAD LETTER

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    I don't see stuff spewing from his head...

    Jtyc, Jan 13, 2006
  4. PC LOAD LETTER

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    In news:,
    Jtyc <> embarrassed himself by saying:
    > I don't see stuff spewing from his head...

    And he looks nothing like Kenny Rogers or his man boobs.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Jan 13, 2006
  5. PC LOAD LETTER

    Frisbee® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse,
    > the plaintive wail of PC LOAD LETTER:
    >
    >> Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized
    >> photo was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic
    >> employee...
    >>
    >> http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/peek.gif

    > Are you trying to get me fired? The boss has always thaought I was a
    > trifle unstable to begin with.
    >
    > But when he walks by the office, and his IS guy is on the floor, laughing
    > so hard that tears are running into the carpet...
    >
    > 'scuse me now, I gots some 'splainin' to do...
    >
    > Lessee...maybe I can say I just saw a review of that new car from
    > China...
    >
    > Yeah...he might buy that...

    I thought you were kidding, then I clicked the link.

    I literally was laughing so hard that I think I coughed up some lung.

    McBob, you've made my week.

    I'm still laughing, must scrub image.

    Frisbee®, Jan 13, 2006
  6. PC LOAD LETTER

    kpg Guest

    PC LOAD LETTER <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> said something like

    > Beta testing is under way on the latest and greatest
    > version of the InterNeil, the cult phenomenon that rocked the cazbah.
    >
    > Security on the details is as tight as can be, but this unauthorized
    > photo was leaked from the burn lab by a disgruntled Microcephalic
    > employee...
    >
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/peek.gif
    >
    > <!--#include file="14-paragraphs-incoherent-quasi-coherent.txt"-->
    >
    > <!--#include file="signature.txt"-->

    This is going to change everything.

    kpg, Jan 13, 2006
  7. PC LOAD LETTER

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    let me be the first, today, to say "sweet mustache". and if IT doesn't work
    out for you, you may have a shot in the p0rno industry.

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2006
  8. PC LOAD LETTER

    LnkWizard Guest

    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/peek.gif

    Thank you very much. After spending an hour first thing this
    morning cleaning up spyware on a lusers PC, I needed the laugh
    from that image.

    Lnkwizard2 MCNGP 2^5

    http://www.mcngp.com

    LnkWizard, Jan 13, 2006
  9. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  10. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > But when he walks by the office, and his IS guy is on the floor,
    > laughing so hard that tears are running into the carpet...

    teh best...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a
    lot of money." - Jack Handey

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  11. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:Oom53k9FGHA.2676
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > I don't see stuff spewing from his head...

    I haven't had anything to eat...

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  12. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > And he looks nothing like Kenny Rogers or his man boobs.

    which is as it should be...I'm way better lookin that Kenny and I'm too cut
    to have man boobs (other than the ones JaR's infamous "pills" left me with)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - A fool and his money are soon popular.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  13. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in news:
    #kcTJ#:

    > let me be the first, today, to say "sweet mustache".

    'stache is gone now. I look 10...no 20....no 30 years younger. One of my
    buddies asked if I was 12. I nervously asked if he likes little boys...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Limit Congressmen to two terms. One in office. One in jail.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  14. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > must scrub image.

    WHAT?!?!?! That's a lovely picture...

    ....I'm gonna print it and frame it.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  15. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "PC LOAD LETTER" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say in

    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/customers/interneil/peek.gif

    Having had a closer look, I am offended. YES, OFFENDED I SAY! Look in the
    top right of the browser window...

    AN AD FOR OPERA!?!?! DUDE!!!!!

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Next time you wave, use ALL of your fingers!!

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  16. PC LOAD LETTER

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    is he in the clergy? scout leader?

    Consultant, Jan 13, 2006
  17. PC LOAD LETTER

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    >
    >> must scrub image.

    > WHAT?!?!?! That's a lovely picture...
    >

    > ...I'm gonna print it and frame it.

    You can not print from the InterNeil! Blasphemy! The InterNeil exists only
    in a virtual, digital realm. Transferring this virtual world to paper, and
    introducing that universe to this one may have disasterous consequences that
    neither you nor I is prepared to deal with. I beg of you, Neil, don't do it!

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com means "Go to Hell, you dirty frickin' pig" in Swahili.

    Briscobar, Jan 13, 2006
  18. PC LOAD LETTER

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    >'stache is gone now. I look 10...no 20....no 30 years younger.

    What, so people no longer think you've retired ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 13, 2006
  19. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:
    #:

    > I beg of you, Neil, don't do it!

    a) look Ramone, the name is InterNeil you bastig.

    XXXIV) no

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - I'm easy to please as long as I get my way.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006
  20. PC LOAD LETTER

    Neil Guest

    Re: Sneek Peek: Microcephalic InterNeil Explorer Personal Edition

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > What, so people no longer think you've retired ;-)

    Now I have to chase away the 20something hotties....wait, had to do that
    before....

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - A mind is a wonderful thing to waste.