    to have a few broken ones

    i am in the UK and triued a few places already with no luck

    cheers dave

    Dragon, Feb 11, 2005

  2. Dragon

    POD {Ò¿Ó} Guest

    The phone rang while Dragon was doing the ironing, resulting in the 3rd
    degree burn to the ear, visible for all in uk.media.dvd to guffaw over.

    > Does anyone know where or have any snapper cases i can get hold of, i
    > seem to have a few broken ones
    >
    > i am in the UK and triued a few places already with no luck
    >
    > cheers dave

    ??? Why??? just scan the cover in and convert to amaray, even Warner
    did that.

    --
    Thank you kindly

    POD {Ò¿Ó}
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸
    Oh people, know that you have committed great sins.
    If you ask me what proof I have for these words,
    I say it is because I am the punishment of God.
    If you had not committed great sins,
    God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.
    ¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

    POD {Ò¿Ó}, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    No then a scanned cover looks crap really POD especially with my scanner

    dave

    Dragon, Feb 11, 2005
  4. In article <7FSOd.80928$>,
    says...
    > Does anyone know where or have any snapper cases i can get hold of, i seem
    > to have a few broken ones

    Center spindle broken? in one of my snapper cases I replaced the spindle
    with a spindle from the middle holder of a 2-disc Amaray case, doesn't
    look particularly pretty but does the job fine.

    --
    Rid

    Ridwan Hughes, Feb 11, 2005
  5. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    Re: Snapper Cases Anyone

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know where or have any snapper cases i can get hold of, i seem
    > to have a few broken ones
    >
    > i am in the UK and triued a few places already with no luck
    >
    > cheers dave

    Yes i get them sent from dvd pacific and they always come broke but i
    couldnt be bothered sending them back takes to long

    dave

    Dragon, Feb 11, 2005
  6. Dragon

    higgy Guest

    Re: Snapper Cases Anyone

    "Dragon" wrote:

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know where or have any snapper cases i can get hold of, i
    >> seem to have a few broken ones
    >>
    >> i am in the UK and triued a few places already with no luck
    >>
    >> cheers dave

    > Yes i get them sent from dvd pacific and they always come broke but i
    > couldnt be bothered sending them back takes to long

    There's nothing else you can do then, as those types of cases were never
    made available to buy. Warner had them made by a company they owned.

    higgy.

    higgy, Feb 11, 2005
  7. Dragon

    kim Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > No then a scanned cover looks crap really POD especially with my scanner

    So download it then like everyone else does.

    (kim)

    kim, Feb 11, 2005
  8. Dragon

    kim Guest

    "POD {Ò¿Ó}" <> wrote in message
    > The phone rang while Dragon was doing the ironing, resulting in the 3rd
    > degree burn to the ear, visible for all in uk.media.dvd to guffaw over.
    >
    >> Does anyone know where or have any snapper cases i can get hold of, i
    >> seem to have a few broken ones
    >>
    >> i am in the UK and triued a few places already with no luck
    >>
    >> cheers dave
    >>

    > ??? Why??? just scan the cover in and convert to amaray, even Warner
    > did that.

    A friend made his own cover for "Edge of Sanity", never having seen the
    original, and made a much better job of it than Warner Bros.

    (kim)

    kim, Feb 11, 2005
  9. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "kim" <> wrote in message
    > "POD {Ò¿Ó}" <> wrote in message
    >> The phone rang while Dragon was doing the ironing, resulting in the 3rd
    >> degree burn to the ear, visible for all in uk.media.dvd to guffaw over.
    >>
    >>> Does anyone know where or have any snapper cases i can get hold of, i
    >>> seem to have a few broken ones
    >>>
    >>> i am in the UK and triued a few places already with no luck
    >>>
    >>> cheers dave
    >>>

    >> ??? Why??? just scan the cover in and convert to amaray, even Warner
    >> did that.

    > A friend made his own cover for "Edge of Sanity", never having seen the
    > original, and made a much better job of it than Warner Bros.
    >
    > (kim)

    I know but it doesnt look as good and why might have a go

    thanks guys

    dave

    Dragon, Feb 12, 2005
  10. Dragon

    Spam Buster Guest

    Re: Snapper Cases Anyone

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    | Does anyone know where or have any snapper cases i can get hold of, i seem
    | to have a few broken ones
    |
    | i am in the UK and triued a few places already with no luck

    Try the bargin bins....
    Some of the DVDs in snappers are as miserable as their packaging. Should be
    able to find some for under a dollar/pound.

    SB

    Spam Buster, Feb 12, 2005