OT: Site?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by kpg, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. kpg

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jan 3, 2006

  2. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Porque no access www.MCNGP.com?

    I took me about four hours to catch up with events which occured over
    Christmas, so to save you trouble: -

    Message id Xns9737D5F2C3C54tgp@127.0.0.1

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006

  3. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    >>Porque no access www.MCNGP.com?

    > I took me about four hours to catch up with events which occured over
    > Christmas, so to save you trouble: -
    >
    > Message id Xns9737D5F2C3C54tgp@127.0.0.1
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    now why did you give him teh mpc.mcse christmas braindump...we are all
    suppose to work through it on our own.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - As a boy, he swallowed a teaspoon. And he hasn't stirred since.

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  4. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\183900.htm (1/3/2006 9:03:23
    > AM) #
    >>Porque no access www.MCNGP.com?

    > I took me about four hours to catch up with events which occured over
    > Christmas, so to save you trouble: -
    >
    > Message id Xns9737D5F2C3C54tgp@127.0.0.1

    Oh, I see... the server was hosted in Canada.

    Ironically, our company site is also down this AM. I
    was beginning to think it's a conspiracy, but they seem
    to be unrelated.

    kpg

    kpg, Jan 3, 2006
  5. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Oh, I see... the server was hosted in Canada.
    >

    >Ironically, our company site is also down this AM. I
    >was beginning to think it's a conspiracy, but they seem
    >to be unrelated.

    spooky....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006
  6. kpg

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\183906.htm (1/3/2006 9:15:59
    > AM) #
    >>Oh, I see... the server was hosted in Canada.
    >>

    >>Ironically, our company site is also down this AM. I
    >>was beginning to think it's a conspiracy, but they seem
    >>to be unrelated.

    > spooky....

    Yes, we use one of those bargin basement hosting companies
    also. I often wonder if it's just some guy with a bunch of
    servers in his garage.

    kp "backbone? what's a backbone?" g

    kpg, Jan 3, 2006
  7. kpg

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Yes, we use one of those bargin basement hosting companies
    >also. I often wonder if it's just some guy with a bunch of
    >servers in his garage.

    Could be, I mean, there can't be too many people who have garages in
    bombay!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006
  8. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear kpg <ipost@thereforeiam> say in

    > the server was hosted in Canada.

    that was off-side...there are I-dots everywhere, 'k? not like _WE_ screwed
    up FEMA for you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Join the army, meet interesting people, and kill them.

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  9. kpg

    >>Oh, I see... the server was hosted in Canada.
    >>

    >>Ironically, our company site is also down this AM. I
    >>was beginning to think it's a conspiracy, but they seem
    >>to be unrelated.

    > spooky....
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    yeah, yeah --"Blame Canada"

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's tag.

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  10. kpg

    > I often wonder if it's just some guy with a bunch of
    > servers in his garage.

    Servers? it's Palm Pilot 'farm'

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - What are you doing?!? The message is over. GO AWAY!

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  11. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > Oh, I see... the server was hosted in Canada.

    *Expression of Amusement*

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 3, 2006
  12. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 3, 2006 at 9:23am "kpg" blathered:

    > Porque no access www.MCNGP.com?

    You been gone THAT long? Went out X-mas eve. I just got a new host.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  13. kpg

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 3, 2006 at 10:54am "Neil" blathered:

    > Blame Canada

    Sheila: Times have changed
    Our kids are getting worse
    They won't obey their parents
    They just want to fart and curse!
    Sharon: Should we blame the government?
    Liane: Or blame society?
    Dads: Or should we blame the images on TV?
    Sheila: No, blame Canada
    Everyone: Blame Canada
    Sheila: With all their beady little eyes
    And flappin' heads so full of lies
    Everyone: Blame Canada
    Blame Canada
    Sheila: We need to form a full assault
    Everyone: It's Canada's fault!
    Sharon: Don't blame me
    For my son Stan
    He saw the darn cartoon
    And now he's off to join the Klan!
    Liane: And my boy Eric once
    Had my picture on his shelf
    But now when I see him he tells me to fusk myself!
    Sheila: Well, blame Canada
    Everyone: Blame Canada
    Sheila: It seems that everything's gone wrong
    Since Canada came along
    Everyone: Blame Canada
    Blame Canada
    Copy Guy: They're not even a real country anyway
    Ms. McCormick: My son could've been a doctor or a lawyer rich and true,
    Instead he burned up like a piggy on the barbecue
    Everyone: Should we blame the matches?
    Should we blame the fire?
    Or the doctors who allowed him to expire?
    Sheila: Heck no!
    Everyone: Blame Canada
    Blame Canada
    Sheila: With all their hockey hullabaloo
    Liane: And that b1tch Anne Murray too
    Everyone: Blame Canada
    Shame on Canada
    For...
    The smut we must stop
    The trash we must bash
    The Laughter and fun
    Must all be undone
    We must blame them and cause a fuss
    Before somebody thinks of blaming uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    You know, I've never really liked paying bills.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  14. kpg

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 4, 2006
  15. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > Sheila: With all their hockey hullabaloo
    > Liane: And that b1tch Anne Murray too

    TMML...

    btw, too bad about yer jr hockey team

    *snigger*

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - My views and opinions represent those of every single citizen of
    Warrenville, and all people residing within a 20 mile radius.

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  16. kpg

    > I just got a new host.

    *begins dancing*

    WHOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *clicks link in favourtites*

    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Idiot (id-ee-it) n.- One who disagrees with you.

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  17. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

    > Everyone: Blame Canada

    Words to live by.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006
  18. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the ether:

    > I just got a new host.

    /me rejoices silently

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006
  19. kpg

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, TechGeekPro spewed across the

    ether:

    >> Everyone: Blame Canada

    > Words to live by.

    "Before somebody thinks of blaming uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus"

    mmmmhhmmmmmmm.....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - War doesn't determine who's right, but who's left.

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  20. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates spewed across the ether:

    > thats what happens when you buy $hit at the dollar store.

    I BEG YOUR PARDON?

    I'll have you know we picked it up on sale at Wal-Mart!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 10110

    JaR, Jan 4, 2006