  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007

  3. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "rowdy_yates_mcngp" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    > yes.. yes.. we send you bank stealing trojan up your ass. yankee mongol swine.

    Rowdy? is that you?

    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ..
    ....Oh, yeah, I guess it is...

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 8, 2007
  4. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    who the fcuk are you!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  5. "BD[MCNGP]" wrote:

    > Rowdy? is that you?

    si, it is I. the bastardo child of fidel castro.
    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  6. "Kline Sphere" wrote:

    > who the fcuk are you!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I am the negro sheriff of Dusty City. Come to clean up this town.
    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    where are all the white women at?

    "rowdy_yates_mcngp" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2007
  8. i am nailing them one by one. mormon chicks make this black man horny!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  9. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i am nailing them one by one. mormon chicks make this black man horny!!!

    celebrating black history month are we?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  10. "Kline Sphere" wrote:

    > >i am nailing them one by one. mormon chicks make this black man horny!!!

    > celebrating black history month are we?

    after this is over, i think i am-a gonna go get me some fried chicken!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  11. Consultant

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >after this is over, i think i am-a gonna go get me some fried chicken!!!

    amen brother

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 8, 2007
  12. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in news::

    >>after this is over, i think i am-a gonna go get me some fried chicken!!!

    > amen brother

    Don't forget the chitlins and collard greens.
    kpg, Feb 8, 2007
  13. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    and watermelon and a 40 ounce malt liquor

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2007
  14. Consultant

    kpg Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > and watermelon and a 40 ounce malt liquor
    >
    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> Kline Sphere <.@> wrote in

    >>> amen brother

    >> Don't forget the chitlins and collard greens.

    and hos! lot's and lots of hos!
    kpg, Feb 8, 2007
  15. "kpg" wrote:

    > and hos! lot's and lots of hos!

    no no... nastly bitches.!!! lots and lots of nastly mutta fuggin bitches.!!!
    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  16. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    ho's that better have my money, not some, not part, but all my cash

    anews:Xns98D1968456130ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16...

    Consultant, Feb 8, 2007
  17. and that ho better know know to chew leather..

    =?Utf-8?B?cm93ZHlfeWF0ZXNfbWNuZ3A=?=, Feb 8, 2007
  18. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > ho's that better have my money, not some, not part, but all my cash

    You've given her ALL your cash? You are such a generous p!mp.

    --
    BD
    # 0011 ^ 2
    BD[MCNGP], Feb 8, 2007