OT: Silly Englishman

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 9, 2004.

  1. Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    billyw Guest

    Re: Silly Englishman

    you yanks are so prissy...

    whats the big deal.. apart from a ripped baw bag

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:2a85001c465d2$2d1f4ca0$...

    billyw, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Re: Silly Englishman

    billyw wrote:

    > you yanks are so prissy...
    >
    > whats the big deal.. apart from a ripped baw bag

    "baw bag"

    ROFL

    See!

    "baw bag"

    LOLOL

    JaR
    Proven Thug

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    Re: Silly Englishman

    JaR <> wrote in news:OPWN5ldZEHA.1652
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    > billyw wrote:
    >
    >> you yanks are so prissy...
    >>
    >> whats the big deal.. apart from a ripped baw bag
    >>

    > "baw bag"
    >
    > ROFL
    >
    > See!
    >
    > "baw bag"
    >
    > LOLOL
    >
    > JaR
    > Proven Thug

    Ok, but I think the REALLY funny part is that this is ID as a "SLIGHT"
    injury:

    'The 22-year-old Briton, from Oxford, identified by the initials J.M.D.,
    was gored in the scrotum, in the bullring, in what the government
    spokesman said was a "slight injury."'

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    Re: Silly Englishman

    Neil wrote:

    > Ok, but I think the REALLY funny part is that this is ID as a "SLIGHT"
    > injury:
    >
    > 'The 22-year-old Briton, from Oxford, identified by the initials J.M.D.,
    > was gored in the scrotum, in the bullring, in what the government
    > spokesman said was a "slight injury."'

    Well, we can only hope that is because, as an obvious candidate for a
    Darwin Award, he has no plans to reproduce. Thus avoiding further
    degradation of the gene pool. Therefore, any damage to the reproductory
    organs would, indeed, be classified as "Slight". QED.

    JaR

    JaR, Jul 9, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    Re: Silly Englishman

    JaR <> wrote in

    > Neil wrote:
    >
    >> Ok, but I think the REALLY funny part is that this is ID as a
    >> "SLIGHT" injury:
    >>
    >> 'The 22-year-old Briton, from Oxford, identified by the initials
    >> J.M.D., was gored in the scrotum, in the bullring, in what the
    >> government spokesman said was a "slight injury."'
    >>

    > Well, we can only hope that is because, as an obvious candidate for a
    > Darwin Award, he has no plans to reproduce. Thus avoiding further
    > degradation of the gene pool. Therefore, any damage to the
    > reproductory organs would, indeed, be classified as "Slight". QED.
    >
    > JaR

    2 true, but it does give new meaning to the statement "he's full of bull"

    (I wonder if J.M.D. [is that Just Mild Damaged] will changes his name to
    "Gord"?)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 9, 2004
  7. Re: Silly Englishman

    >whats the big deal.. apart from a ripped baw bag

    lol

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 9, 2004