OT Silly Britts

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Oct 16, 2003

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Oct 16, 2003
  4. Consultant

    Glenn Guest

    Glenn, Oct 16, 2003
  5. Consultant

    billyw Guest

    nah.. can't spell it so obviously can't have it

    http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=3&u=/nm/20031

    billyw, Oct 16, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > "Some mouths may be dirtier than cat litter,"

    Maybe they just say "Ass Fucker" a lot.

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 16, 2003
  7. JaR wrote:
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    >> nah.. can't spell it so obviously can't have it
    >>

    > S'okay, Fris can't either ;-)

    mie spel chucker did nut say it was spelt rong.

    --
    Fris "lay z" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 16, 2003
  8. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > nah.. can't spell it so obviously can't have it

    S'okay, Fris can't either ;-)

    JaR

    JaR, Oct 16, 2003
  9. Consultant

    JaR Guest

    > mie spel chucker did nut say it was spelt rong.
    >
    > --
    > Fris "lay z" bee® MCNGP #13

    Tent's wort yew gel fore expectorating then spool choker true fax yule
    spooling.

    R.J. Senoj (-;

    JaR, Oct 16, 2003