    .... for AMCNGP 2007 or go for AMCNGP 2005 now?

    pls help!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005

  2. normally I'd say take the earlier one, then upgrade... tough decision.

    --
    leapfrog

    =?Utf-8?B?bGVhcGZyb2c=?=, Aug 26, 2005

  3. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >normally I'd say take the earlier one, then upgrade... tough decision.

    can I do both?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Aug 26, 2005
  4. Kline Sphere

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Should I wait?

    do you know where someone can get braindumps for the amcngp?

    Consultant, Aug 26, 2005
  5. Kline Sphere

    Neil Guest

    Re: Should I wait?

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > do you know where someone can get braindumps for the amcngp?

    I have reported you to , you hall pooper you...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A seminar on time travel will be held last week.

    Neil, Aug 29, 2005