    This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all in
    the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
    desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this relationship?
    Jim MCSE, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Pro - you could find your lifelong partner, and be eternally happy for the
    rest of your lives..

    Con - 'She' could turn out to be a 27stone man who goes by the name of
    bubba, who'll attack you with a knife and do despicable things to your
    decaying body...

    Your call really.
    Let us know how it all works out.

    =?Utf-8?B?SkM=?=, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Jim MCSE

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Should I date a 41 yr old attorney?

    In news:OE%,
    Jim MCSE <> rambled:

    > This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like
    > all in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out",
    > "funny", and desires children. What are the pros and cons of
    > pursuing this relationship?

    Pro: She's got big cans.
    Con: She's in the can.

    Pro: She enjoys rough sex, like pretend rape.
    Con: She's the one doing the raping.

    Pro: She's an attorney, so she's rich.
    Con. She's rich, but she's an attorney.

    Pro: She desires children.
    Con: For dinner.

    Pro: She obviously knows the law.
    Con: And the best ways to avoid it.

    Your decision, though. Hope everything works out.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "helpful thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Jim MCSE

    =meanoldman= Guest

    Re: Should I date a 41 yr old attorney?

    You want to date someone who argues for a living? 41 and wants kids? That
    means she's going to want them right away. Date her and nail her a few
    times but stay away from any real commitment on that one.

    =meanoldman=, Dec 8, 2004
  5. Re: Should I date a 41 yr old attorney?

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:OE%,
    > Jim MCSE <> rambled:
    >>
    >> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like
    >> all in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out",
    >> "funny", and desires children. What are the pros and cons of
    >> pursuing this relationship?

    > Pro: She's got big cans.
    > Con: She's in the can.
    >
    > Pro: She enjoys rough sex, like pretend rape.
    > Con: She's the one doing the raping.
    >
    > Pro: She's an attorney, so she's rich.
    > Con. She's rich, but she's an attorney.
    >
    > Pro: She desires children.
    > Con: For dinner.
    >
    > Pro: She obviously knows the law.
    > Con: And the best ways to avoid it.
    >
    > Your decision, though. Hope everything works out.

    PotD
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 8, 2004
  6. Jim MCSE

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: Should I date a 41 yr old attorney?

    In news:O%,
    FrisbeeĀ® <> rambled:

    > Ken Briscoe wrote:
    >> In news:OE%,
    >> Jim MCSE <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like
    >>> all in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out",
    >>> "funny", and desires children. What are the pros and cons of
    >>> pursuing this relationship?

    >> Pro: She's got big cans.
    >> Con: She's in the can.
    >>
    >> Pro: She enjoys rough sex, like pretend rape.
    >> Con: She's the one doing the raping.
    >>
    >> Pro: She's an attorney, so she's rich.
    >> Con. She's rich, but she's an attorney.
    >>
    >> Pro: She desires children.
    >> Con: For dinner.
    >>
    >> Pro: She obviously knows the law.
    >> Con: And the best ways to avoid it.
    >>
    >> Your decision, though. Hope everything works out.

    > PotD

    Much appreciated, but I decline acceptance until at least 5:00 PM EST.

    PotH, or even PotM(orning), sure. But PotD is too heavy for breakfast.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Dec 8, 2004
  7. >This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all in
    >the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
    >desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this relationship?

    i guess it depends a lot on whether or not she does anal.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Dec 8, 2004
  8. Jim MCSE

    Don Carter Guest

    On Wed, 8 Dec 2004 06:58:54 -0500, "Jim MCSE" <>
    wrote:

    >This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all in
    >the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
    >desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this relationship?

    Given that "she's" a lawyer, one way or another, you're certain to get
    screwed.
    Don Carter, Dec 8, 2004
  9. Jim MCSE

    Doom Guest

    "Jim MCSE" <> wrote in message
    > This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all
    > in the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
    > desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this
    > relationship?

    Does she spit or swallow?
    Doom, Dec 8, 2004
  10. Jim MCSE

    Consultant Guest

    Re: Should I date a 41 yr old attorney?

    resubmit your request

    Consultant, Dec 8, 2004
  11. Jim MCSE

    Kendal Emery Guest

    > Con - 'She' could turn out to be a 27stone man who goes by the name of
    > bubba, who'll attack you with a knife and do despicable things to your
    > decaying body...

    You say that like it's a bad thing.....

    --
    Kendal Emery
    MCNGP #19
    Kendal Emery, Dec 8, 2004
  12. What does that have to do with anything related to this news group? Why
    don't you find a date the old fashion way? Grow some balls and try to meet
    someone face to face.

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?=, Dec 9, 2004
  13. Jim MCSE

    nerd32768 Guest

    "stryder" <> wrote in message
    > What does that have to do with anything related to this news group? Why
    > don't you find a date the old fashion way? Grow some balls and try to

    meet
    > someone face to face.
    >
    > "Jim MCSE" wrote:
    >
    > > This older gal contacted me based on my online dating profile. Like all

    in
    > > the online dating world, she is "in shape", "works out", "funny", and
    > > desires children. What are the pros and cons of pursuing this

    relationship?

    have you ever read "Fahrenheit 451"? there are too many girls these days, so
    you need a database to help you find a good one
    nerd32768, Dec 9, 2004
  14. Jim MCSE

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?= climbed on
    a soapbox & opined:

    > What does that have to do with anything related to this news group?
    > Why don't you find a date the old fashion way? Grow some balls and
    > try to meet someone face to face.

    Finally! Wow, look at the line strip off that reel.

    Somebody fetch the pliers!

    JaR
    Cap'n Thug
    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  15. Nobody fucking cares, you sad wanker!

    =?Utf-8?B?SWFuRy4=?=, Dec 9, 2004
  16. Nobody cares, you retarded dull web-mong!

    =?Utf-8?B?SWFuRy4=?=, Dec 9, 2004
  17. Jim MCSE

    Doom Guest

    "IanG." <> wrote in message
    > Nobody fucking cares, you sad wanker!

    Funny how that gets through sometimes.
    Doom, Dec 9, 2004
  18. Jim MCSE

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?SWFuRy4=?= climbed on a
    soapbox & opined:

    > Nobody cares, you retarded dull web-mong!

    Steeerike! Hooked another one.

    JaR
    Cap'n Thug
    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  19. Jim MCSE

    catwalker63 Guest

    JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?= climbed on
    > a soapbox & opined:
    >
    >> What does that have to do with anything related to this news group?
    >> Why don't you find a date the old fashion way? Grow some balls and
    >> try to meet someone face to face.
    >>

    > Finally! Wow, look at the line strip off that reel.
    >
    > Somebody fetch the pliers!
    >
    > JaR
    > Cap'n Thug

    No pliers, but I found the net!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Dec 10, 2004
  20. Jim MCSE

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > JaR <> prattled ceaslessly in
    >
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?c3RyeWRlcg==?= climbed

    on
    >> a soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> What does that have to do with anything related to this news group?
    >>> Why don't you find a date the old fashion way? Grow some balls and
    >>> try to meet someone face to face.
    >>>

    >> Finally! Wow, look at the line strip off that reel.
    >>
    >> Somebody fetch the pliers!
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Cap'n Thug
    >>

    > No pliers, but I found the net!

    you're going to need a bigger net. by the looks of things there are
    multiple fishies here...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 10, 2004