    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    why do I even try

    kpg, Jul 8, 2005

  2. kpg

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg spewed across the ether:

    > I just put four bricks under the server!

    We're all just glad that you decided against using the beer coolers.

    1:12 till B.T.(and it won't be a moment too soon!)

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Jul 8, 2005

  3. kpg

    Mike T. Guest

    Re: Server Bricks ala Dennis

    "kpg" <ipost@thereforeiam> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > My boss just called and said raise the server
    > off the floor.
    >

    > I just put four bricks under the server!
    >

    > I kid you not.

    Where to be finding braindump for server bricks?
    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jul 9, 2005
  4. kpg

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <Xns968DACA2498DCipostthereforeiam@207.46.248.16>,
    ipost@thereforeiam says...
    > My boss just called and said raise the server
    > off the floor.
    >

    > I just put four bricks under the server!
    >

    > I kid you not.

    Computer on floor = bad idea.

    Ben Smith, Jul 9, 2005