OT: Score one for the MPD!!!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 9, 2004.

  1. Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Dec 9, 2004

  3. >-----Original Message-----
    >In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy

    climbed on a soapbox &
    >opined:
    >
    >> http://www.kmsp.com/news/story.asp?1639246
    >>

    >More on same.
    >
    >http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_343171841.html
    >
    >Ooooh, that's gonna sting.
    >
    >JaR
    >Queasy Thug
    >.

    What they don't tell you in those stories is the cops had
    to go back to the apartment to retrive parts that were
    bitten off (testy)... they were unsure if the re-
    attachments would work.
    Keyboard Cowboy, Dec 9, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Dec 9, 2004
  5. Keyboard Cowboy

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > What they don't tell you in those stories is the cops had
    > to go back to the apartment to retrive parts that were
    > bitten off (testy)... they were unsure if the re-
    > attachments would work.

    Should just fry it and feed it to the dog.

    JaR
    JaR, Dec 9, 2004
  6. Keyboard Cowboy

    kpg Guest

    > What they don't tell you in those stories is the cops had
    > to go back to the apartment to retrive parts that were
    > bitten off (testy)... they were unsure if the re-
    > attachments would work.

    Well that is OK. I can only hope that if some nut breaks
    into my house nude that the same happens to him.

    kp "Mr. 12-gauge can dismember too" g
    kpg, Dec 9, 2004
  7. Keyboard Cowboy

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:#bBPoRh3EHA.2180
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > Well that is OK. I can only hope that if some guy wanting to lose his

    nuts breaks
    > into my house nude that the same happens to him.

    IFYPFY

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Dec 9, 2004
  8. Keyboard Cowboy

    catwalker63 Guest

    Frisbee® <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > JaR wrote:
    >> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Keyboard Cowboy climbed on a
    >> soapbox & opined:
    >>
    >>> http://www.kmsp.com/news/story.asp?1639246
    >>>

    >> More on same.
    >>
    >> http://wcco.com/topstories/local_story_343171841.html
    >>
    >> Ooooh, that's gonna sting.

    > "The man suffered a severed testicle and a lacerated penis. He is
    > still unidentified because he had no identification with him at the
    > time of the attack"
    >
    > I'm pretty sure his first name is "Don."

    And he's a big dummy!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what you should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Dec 10, 2004