    proposition that "Science has done more harm than good."
    Please help me with some good arguments to put forward.

    ..

    fruitbat, Oct 20, 2004

  2. fruitbat

    Thor Guest

    Re: Science has done more harm than good

    that's a rather difficult proposition. You would really have to know the
    ground rules of what they define "science" as. After all, go back to the
    days of primitive man, and when he discovered how to make tools, or fire, it
    could be considered the beginnings of science. After all, science is just a
    learning and discovery process.

    Thor, Oct 20, 2004

  3. fruitbat

    Payne747 Guest

    fruitbat wrote:
    > I have been asked to help a debating team that must argue for the
    > proposition that "Science has done more harm than good."
    > Please help me with some good arguments to put forward.
    >
    > .

    I don't think this is the best place to be asking, try the religion
    newsgroups :p

    --
    Payne747
    http://www.the-serpent.co.uk

    Payne747, Oct 20, 2004
  4. fruitbat

    fruitbat Guest

    "Payne747" <payne@.com> wrote in message
    > fruitbat wrote:
    >> I have been asked to help a debating team that must argue for the
    >> proposition that "Science has done more harm than good."
    >> Please help me with some good arguments to put forward.
    >>
    >> .
    >>

    > I don't think this is the best place to be asking, try the religion
    > newsgroups :p

    So computers don't have much to do with science, but religion does.

    fruitbat, Oct 20, 2004
  5. fruitbat

    James Hilton Guest

    "fruitbat" <> wrote in message

    > "Payne747" <payne@.com> wrote in message
    > > fruitbat wrote:
    > >> I have been asked to help a debating team that must argue for the
    > >> proposition that "Science has done more harm than good."
    > >> Please help me with some good arguments to put forward.
    > >>
    > >> .
    > >>

    > > I don't think this is the best place to be asking, try the religion
    > > newsgroups :p
    > >

    > So computers don't have much to do with science, but religion does.

    Computers don't have much to do with "Science has done more harm than
    good." ,..but you might find it as a subject of discussion amoung some
    religionists.

    James Hilton, Oct 21, 2004