OT: Saturday Silly

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bill Hileman, Jan 13, 2008.

  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Bill Hileman, Jan 13, 2008

  2. Bill Hileman

    kpg* Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:uUVvV3XVIHA.5132
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > http://producten.hema.nl/

    That site is in need of some serious maintenance.

    kpg*, Jan 14, 2008

  3. Bill Hileman

    LRM Guest

    LRM, Jan 14, 2008
  4. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Saturday Silly

    I couldn't buy anything... wtf?

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2008
  5. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Re: Saturday Silly

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >I couldn't buy anything... wtf?

    They need a certified systems administrator, obviously. Are you available?

    Bill Hileman, Jan 16, 2008
  6. Bill Hileman

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: Saturday Silly

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>I couldn't buy anything... wtf?

    > They need a certified systems administrator, obviously. Are you
    > available?

    No, but he is certifiable.

    Briscobar, Jan 16, 2008
  7. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Saturday Silly

    > They need a certified systems administrator, obviously. Are you
    > available?

    Depends on the rate.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2008
  8. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Saturday Silly

    > No, but he is certifiable.

    This is true... I have been certified...

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2008
  9. Bill Hileman

    kpg* Guest

    Re: Saturday Silly

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >>I couldn't buy anything... wtf?

    > They need a certified systems administrator, obviously. Are you
    > available?

    No, no, no. All they need is some duct tape.

    kp "too much wd-40" g

    kpg*, Jan 16, 2008