OT: Saturday Silliness

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Frisbee®, Jul 22, 2007.

  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jul 22, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in
    news::

    > http://www.oddee.com/item_87522.aspx
    >
    > That first one looks like something an MCNGP'er would come up with.

    Mistress, ex-wife...no good can come from that...

    - If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.

    Neil, Jul 22, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jul 22, 10:44 pm, Neil <> wrote:
    > did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say innews::
    >
    > >http://www.oddee.com/item_87522.aspx

    > > That first one looks like something an MCNGP'er would come up with.

    > Mistress, ex-wife...no good can come from that...

    Sez who ? :p

    Cerebrus, Jul 23, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Cerebrus <> say in

    > On Jul 22, 10:44 pm, Neil <> wrote:
    >> did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say

    innews:ernGXcAzHHA
    > :
    >>
    >> >http://www.oddee.com/item_87522.aspx

    >> > That first one looks like something an MCNGP'er would come up with.

    >> Mistress, ex-wife...no good can come from that...

    > Sez who ? :p

    Mistress and ex-wife in same room...unlikely to be good...unless you have
    a million bucks, in which case you can do 2 chicks at the same time...

    - I'm terribly sorry, but I absolutely refuse to apologize.

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Consultant Guest

    cuz thats what it would take for a dude like me to get two chicks at the
    same time

    Consultant, Jul 24, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Consultant" <> say in

    > cuz thats what it would take for a dude like me to get two chicks at the
    > same time

    You know damned right

    - I object to sex on TV. I keep falling off!

    Neil, Jul 24, 2007