    but would be friendly and helpful if anyone had a question. There aren't
    any Targets in Manhattan, so I decided to go with the two-story Best Buy
    on 23rd Street."
    Frisbee®, May 6, 2006

  2. U sound like nice guy, but if u don’t disassociate ure self from people like
    Bigus Di©kus, u too- will be cloned just like him.
    And yep’ this is real breadteaser speaking;-

    --
    Yep’ I was told to never underestimate the power of stupid people in large
    group

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, May 7, 2006

  3. << While I was fishing, Bread-teaser spurted out:

    Yes, Bigus Di©kus is an imbecile idiota who doesn’t know who he is fooling
    with.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP 00110011

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlndXMgRGnCqWt1cw==?=, May 7, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Don't worry Bready, we can always recognize when it's the *real* you,
    just by reading the post.

    Your posts have an extremely high imbecile quotient, which none of your
    split identities can accomplish.

    But you certainly seem to have your hands full of problems, don't
    you... Extreme incurable lack of brain function, acute dyslexia, lack
    of knowledge of elementary English, and now... Schizophrenia. Wow !
    Your docs must be working full time with the pliars...

    So, why don't you lay off trying to imitate BD, and try solve your own
    problems in the meanwhile ?

    HTH FOOT,

    Cerebrus.
    Cerebrus, May 7, 2006
  5. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>

    > HTH FOOT,

    That had me rolling....good one.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 7, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: Saturday Silliness

    "Oh my GAWD", NWG works on 23rd St in the vicinity of that Best Buy.

    Network Guru, May 7, 2006
  7. Re: Saturday Silliness

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message

    > "Oh my GAWD", NWG works on 23rd St in the vicinity of that Best Buy.

    Wow...BD wonders why you weren't there then.

    Bigus Di©kus, May 7, 2006