    finger than 100 truckloads of so-called "artists" that are out there today.

    Rest in peace, Brother Ray.

    /off to listen to his version of "America The Beautiful"

    Mike T., Jun 10, 2004

  2. Mike T.

    Sandworm Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in
    news::

    > Ray Charles died today at the age of 73. The man had more soul in his
    > pinky finger than 100 truckloads of so-called "artists" that are out
    > there today.
    >
    > Rest in peace, Brother Ray.
    >
    > /off to listen to his version of "America The Beautiful"

    That does suck, always loved him since the Blues Brother's

    Shake it
    Shake it
    Shake it
    Shake it
    Babaaaay!!!

    Depressed now,
    Sandworm
    MCNGP #00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004

  3. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Shake it
    > Shake it
    > Shake it
    > Shake it
    > Babaaaay!!!

    You better think. Think about what your trying to do to me.

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  4. Mike T.

    Sandworm Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in

    >> Shake it
    >> Shake it
    >> Shake it
    >> Shake it
    >> Babaaaay!!!

    > You better think. Think about what your trying to do to me.

    Freedom

    Freedom

    Freeeeeeddoooooomm!!!

    Yeah, Freedom

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004
  5. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > Shake it
    > > Shake it
    > > Shake it
    > > Shake it
    > > Babaaaay!!!

    > You better think. Think about what your trying to do to me.

    Great movie, but that was Aretha.

    Mike T., Jun 10, 2004
  6. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yeah, Freedom

    I'd like four whole fried chickens... and a Coke.

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  7. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    > Great movie, but that was Aretha.

    Hidy hidy hidy hi. Hody hody hody o.

    Jtyc, Jun 10, 2004
  8. Mike T.

    > > Great movie, but that was Aretha.

    > Hidy hidy hidy hi. Hody hody hody o.

    Cab Calloway.

    Mike T., Jun 10, 2004
  9. Mike T.

    Sandworm Guest

    "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
    #:

    >> Yeah, Freedom

    > I'd like four whole fried chickens... and a Coke.

    Ray, there's two white boys out here dressed like Hasidic diamond merchants
    and get this......

    Love that movie man, good thing I had an older sister to get me in to see
    it in the theater when it came out (I was only 12 at the time).

    Sandworm

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004
  10. Mike T.

    Sandworm Guest

    Sandworm <> wrote in

    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
    > #:
    >
    >>> Yeah, Freedom

    >> I'd like four whole fried chickens... and a Coke.
    >>

    > Ray, there's two white boys out here dressed like Hasidic diamond
    > merchants and get this......
    >
    > Love that movie man, good thing I had an older sister to get me in to
    > see it in the theater when it came out (I was only 12 at the time).
    >
    > Sandworm

    Yeah I love the movie and I flubbed the frickin line.

    Should have been:
    Matt, there's two white.....you get the idea.

    Oh vell.

    Sandworm "the confused"
    MCNGP#00100001

    Sandworm, Jun 10, 2004
  11. Mike T.

    Neil Guest

    "Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:OvJRjEzTEHA.2128
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > /off to listen to his version of "America The Beautiful"

    truely sad news

    Gerogia....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 11, 2004
  12. Mike T.

    TechGeekPro Guest

    > > Yeah, Freedom

    > I'd like four whole fried chickens... and a Coke.

    I hate fuking Illinois nazis.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 11, 2004
  13. Sandworm wrote:
    > "Jtyc" <jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!@yahoo.com> wrote in news:
    > #:
    >
    >>> Yeah, Freedom

    >> I'd like four whole fried chickens... and a Coke.
    >>

    > Ray, there's two white boys out here dressed like Hasidic diamond
    > merchants and get this......
    >
    > Love that movie man, good thing I had an older sister to get me in to
    > see it in the theater when it came out (I was only 12 at the time).
    >
    > Sandworm

    Much like the Blues Brothers, the MCNGP is on a mission from God

    --
    Fris "said the atheist" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 11, 2004