  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.
    Frisbee®, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    kpg* Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#rI#LV8HIHA.6068
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.

    Aw, let him sleep. Once he sobers up, I'm sure he'll
    fix the problem.
    kpg*, Nov 5, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    kpg* wrote:

    > "Frisbee." <> wrote in news:#rI#LV8HIHA.6068
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.
    > >

    > Aw, let him sleep. Once he sobers up, I'm sure he'll
    > fix the problem.

    Might be time to dig out the checkbook again.

    --
    JaR
    Cheap at twice the price
    JaR, Nov 5, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    kpg* Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in news:uYU73m8HIHA.1188
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > kpg* wrote:
    >
    >> "Frisbee." <> wrote in news:#rI#LV8HIHA.6068
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >> > Somebody wake TechGeekPro up.
    >> >

    >> Aw, let him sleep. Once he sobers up, I'm sure he'll
    >> fix the problem.

    > Might be time to dig out the checkbook again.

    Shouldn't there be an early waring system for that?

    Or are you saying TGP is out of booze again? Which
    would explain why he's sobering up. I hate it when
    he stops drinking - he gets so rude.
    kpg*, Nov 5, 2007
  5. Maybe my bonus crashed the server. :)

    --
    ..rev

    accepting it"
    ~Aristotle