OT: Robert Williams

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006

  3. Re: Robert Williams

    > Do you not have anything better to do with your time?

    Yes, I do but your ex-wife is not available
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: Robert Williams

    As OTHMAN once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\204247.htm (9/22/2006
    > 10:41:19 AM) #
    >> Do you not have anything better to do with your time?

    > Yes, I do but your ex-wife is not available

    Hey OT:MAN Your wife says to stop at the store on
    the way home and pick up some mouthwash...she needs
    to was the taste out of her mouth.
    kpg, Sep 22, 2006
  5. Re: Robert Williams

    > Hey OT:MAN Your wife says to stop at the store on
    > the way home and pick up some mouthwash...she needs
    > to was the taste out of her mouth.

    what?
    learn how to spell,

    --
    I am not married
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006
  6. Re: Robert Williams

    "OTHMAN" wrote:

    > I am not married

    Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage? :)
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 22, 2006
  7. Re: Robert Williams

    > Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage? :)

    Yes, If you are interest,
    It doesn't apply to me
    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Sep 22, 2006
  8. Re: Robert Williams

    "OTHMAN" wrote:

    > > Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage? :)

    > Yes, If you are interest,
    > It doesn't apply to me

    Noooo........ Thank Uuuuuuu.... Just thought that by saying "I am not
    married" you were actualy implying your marriage status was not approved by
    the state. LOL
    =?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29uIFdpdGhvdXQgV2luZ3M=?=, Sep 22, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=

    BD [MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Robert Williams

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    >> Hey OT! so your state doesn't approve gay marriage? :)

    > Yes, If you are interest,
    > It doesn't apply to me

    If you're gonna hang out in places like this, wear a badge on your didey

    --
    smokey and the BanDit
    MCNGP #51
    BD [MCNGP], Sep 22, 2006