OT: RIP Mitch Hedberg

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Briscobar, Mar 31, 2005.

  1. Briscobar

    Briscobar Guest

    "My roommate says, 'I'm going to take a shower and shave, does anyone need
    to use the bathroom?' It's like some weird quiz where he reveals the answer
    first. "

    PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if we eliminated Q
    and R.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Sometimes, I feel that www.mcngp.com isn't treating me with the respect I
    deserve.

    Briscobar, Mar 31, 2005

  2. Briscobar

    Ogre Guest

    Briscobar wrote:
    > "My roommate says, 'I'm going to take a shower and shave, does anyone need
    > to use the bathroom?' It's like some weird quiz where he reveals the answer
    > first. "
    >

    > PS - This is what part of the alphabet would look like if we eliminated Q
    > and R.

    "One time a guy handed me a picture of himself and he said. "Here's a
    picture of me when I was younger." Every picture of you is when you were
    younger. Here's a picture of me when I'm older. How'd you pull that off?
    Let me see that camera."

    Ogre, Apr 1, 2005