    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP #00110011
    -- MCNGP.com - Hoo Rah....Semper Fi
    Guest, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    Amazing. 5 people, 3 armed.

    Marine: 5 Thugs: 0

    Semper Fi

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 1, 2006

  3. Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    "Mostly Gizzards" wrote:

    > Amazing. 5 people, 3 armed.
    >
    > Marine: 5 Thugs: 0
    >
    > Semper Fi
    >
    > --
    > Mostly Gizzards
    >
    > A+ Network+ MCSA

    I'd like to think I'm alot like him....

    Beers: 5, freezing cold and primed

    LoopBack: 5 Thirst: 0

    Now go in peace saying:

    Our lager,
    Which art in barrels,
    Hallowed by thy drink,
    Thy will be drunk,
    At home as I in the pub,
    Give us this day our foamy head,
    And forgive us our spillages,
    As we forgive those who spillage against us.
    Lead us not into wine tasting,
    But deliver us from hangovers,
    For thine is the bitter,
    The lager and the spirit
    For ever and ever

    BARMEN

    --
    LoopBack
    MCNGP #52
    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Jun 1, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:F4D3AB2C-6582-
    :

    > Our lager,
    > Which art in barrels,

    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    ~ Ben Franklin

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22
    JaR, Jun 1, 2006
  5. Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    "JaR" wrote:

    > =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:F4D3AB2C-6582-
    > :
    >
    > > Our lager,
    > > Which art in barrels,

    > "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    > ~ Ben Franklin
    >
    > --
    > JaR
    > MCNGP #22
    > Remove hat to reply
    > Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

    If God wanted us to drink beer, he would have given us stomachs.
    =?Utf-8?B?Q2hyaXM=?=, Jun 1, 2006
  6. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    "Chris" <> wrote in message
    > "JaR" wrote:
    >
    >> =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?= <loopback@127.0.0.1> wrote in
    >> :
    >>
    >> > Our lager,
    >> > Which art in barrels,

    >> "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    >> ~ Ben Franklin
    >>
    >> --
    >> JaR
    >> MCNGP #22
    >> Remove hat to reply
    >> Abandon hope, all ye who enter here.

    > If God wanted us to drink beer, he would have given us stomachs.

    In heaven there is no beer.
    That's why we drink it here.
    And when we're gone from here,
    all our friends will be drinking all the beer.

    Everybody Polka!
    Frisbee®, Jun 1, 2006
  7. Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    "BD" wrote:
    > <snip>
    > Hoo Rah....Semper Fi

    BurrRRp!!! I-want-some Pie

    --
    Loop*BuRp*Back
    MCNGP #52
    =?Utf-8?B?TG9vcEJhY2s=?=, Jun 1, 2006
  8. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > The 36-year-old former U.S. Marine who fought off five attackers,
    > killing one of them and critically injuring another, reflected on the
    > incident
    > Wednesday....http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=8049
    > 4

    Note to self:

    When looking for robbery victim, skip over the 6'6"
    black man and find a little old white lady instead.
    kpg, Jun 1, 2006
  9. Guest

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

    > Note to self:
    >
    > When looking for robbery victim, skip over the 6'6"
    > black man and find a little old white lady instead.

    lol....Coward
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #00110011
    Guest, Jun 1, 2006
  10. Guest

    LoopBack Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> The 36-year-old former U.S. Marine who fought off five attackers,
    >> killing one of them and critically injuring another, reflected on the
    >> incident
    >> Wednesday....http://www.11alive.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=8049
    >> 4

    > Note to self:
    >
    > When looking for robbery victim, skip over the 6'6"
    > black man

    At 6'6'' would it not be easier to go around?

    >and find a little old white lady instead.

    --
    LoopBack
    MCNGP #00110100
    LoopBack, Jun 1, 2006
  11. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As _unanswered_ once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\198345.htm (6/1/2006 1:27:42
    > PM) # << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    >>
    >> Note to self:
    >>
    >> When looking for robbery victim, skip over the 6'6"
    >> black man and find a little old white lady instead.
    >>

    > lol....Coward

    Them's fighting words...hang on.

    ....Mom! Could you come here for a minute?
    kpg, Jun 1, 2006
  12. Guest

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:

    > ...Mom! Could you come here for a minute?

    I see how it is.....

    .....MMOOMM!!!!
    Guest, Jun 1, 2006
  13. Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    Pils rock! glad didn’t make u fart bab;--->)
    --
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are
    evil, but because of the people who don''''t gave a damn about it.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q0QtUGlscw==?=, Jun 2, 2006
  14. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    > Pils rock! glad didn't make u fart bab;--->)
    > --

    Er...could someone who is current with this brand of BS please translate
    this shite for me. Geez, you leave for a few weeks and you need a program to
    keep the players straight. BTW, I'm not working today so you'll have to put
    up with me all day.
    CBIC, Jun 2, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    >> Pils rock! glad didn't make u fart bab;--->)
    >> --

    > Er...could someone who is current with this brand of BS please translate
    > this shite for me. Geez, you leave for a few weeks and you need a program
    > to keep the players straight. BTW, I'm not working today so you'll have to
    > put up with me all day.

    If this MORAN keeps this up, I'm going to have to come up with 5-member tag
    teams for future WRESTLEMANIAS. This guy is already a 5-person tag team all
    by him/her/itself.
    Frisbee®, Jun 2, 2006
  16. Guest

    CBIC Guest

    Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    > If this MORAN keeps this up, I'm going to have to come up with 5-member
    > tag
    > teams for future WRESTLEMANIAS. This guy is already a 5-person tag team
    > all by him/her/itself.

    So it's a 5 headed fvck-stick then huh? That's alot of sock puppets to keep
    straight.
    CBIC, Jun 2, 2006
  17. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Respect Mah AuthoriTah

    On Jun 2, 2006 at 9:31am "CBIC" blathered:

    > "CD-Pils" <> wrote in message
    >> Pils rock! glad didn't make u fart bab;--->)
    >> --

    > Er...could someone who is current with this brand of BS please translate
    > this shite for me. Geez, you leave for a few weeks and you need a
    > program to keep the players straight. BTW, I'm not working today so
    > you'll have to put up with me all day.

    I tried Babel Fish but apparently that sentence is basically the same in
    every language. Stupidity must be like love or the middle finger, universal.

    --
    The Diabolical TGP, MCNGP #100100
    Nothing endures but change.
    TechGeekPro, Jun 2, 2006