OT Resizing partitions

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rick, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    This is off topic but was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. I used
    the Dell install program when I set up my AD server. Unfortunately it only
    partitioned my 32gb mirrored pair with a 4gb Partition. Needless to say I am
    running low on space now.

    I am curious to know if anyone has used something like PowerQuest Volume
    Manager to
    resize there boot/sysvol drive. My other option is to create a partition
    from the unused space and move all of my AD files to the new partition. Any
    suggestions would be greatly Appreciated

    Rick

    --
    Rick Sears, CompTIA: A+, Network + Server+, Microsoft: MCP, MCSA
    Information Systems Coordinator

    Rick, Sep 29, 2003