    Can anybody shed some light on this.

    Thanks

    Jeremy

    Jeremy, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Jeremy

    colinco Guest

    In article <c1rbsh$net$>,
    says...
    > Hi all
    >
    > I am looking for a rendered movie parody which I have forgotten the name of,
    > Its got an evil clown and some other computer generated characters, And it
    > won a best film award from playboy.
    >
    > Can anybody shed some light on this.
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > Jeremy

    It's called "Tripping the Rift"

    http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_99.html

    I don't know if it was ever expanded with more episodes

    colinco, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Cheers Dude I have missed that movie

    Jeremy, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Jeremy

    Tim Guest

    colinco <> wrote in

    > In article <c1rbsh$net$>,
    > says...
    >> Hi all
    >>
    >> I am looking for a rendered movie parody which I have forgotten the
    >> name of, Its got an evil clown and some other computer generated
    >> characters, And it won a best film award from playboy.
    >>
    >> Can anybody shed some light on this.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >> Jeremy
    >>

    > It's called "Tripping the Rift"
    >
    > http://www.pocketmovies.net/detail_99.html
    >
    > I don't know if it was ever expanded with more episodes

    It has been expanded into a series starting on the SciFi channel in the
    next few weeks.

    --
    Tim
    - <insert witty signature here>