OT: Rejection Rejection Letter

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004.

  1. Dear Mr. Gates,

    Thank you for your letter rejecting my application for employment with
    your firm.

    I have received rejections from an unusually large number of
    exceptionally well qualified organizations. With such a varied and
    promising spectrum of rejections from which to select, it is impossible
    for me to consider them all. After careful deliberation, then, and
    because a number of firms have found me more unsuitable, I regret to
    inform you that I am unable to accept your rejection.

    Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous
    experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not
    meet with my requirements at this time. As a result, I will be starting
    employment with your firm on the first of the month.

    Circumstances change and one can never know when new demands for
    rejection arise. Accordingly, I will keep your letter on file in case my
    requirements for rejection change.

    Please do not regard this letter as a criticism of your qualifications
    in attempting to refuse me employment. I wish you the best of luck in
    rejecting future candidates.

    Sincerely,

    --
    Fris "Stolen from Securecomp SpareRoom" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 25, 2004

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#egQhcuWEHA.3716
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Dear Mr. Gates,
    >
    > Thank you for your letter rejecting my application for employment with
    > your firm.

    <regretablesnippage>

    oh, that's a thing of beauty, that is...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004

  3. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Spyke Guest

    Frisbee® <> wrote in news:#egQhcuWEHA.3716
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    > Dear Mr. Gates,
    >
    > Thank you for your letter rejecting my application for employment with
    > your firm.

    <snippage>
    > Sincerely,

    I would nominate this for PoTW but I'm not a MCNGP member so I can't.

    --

    Cheers,
    Spyke

    Spyke, Jun 25, 2004
  4. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Spyke <> wrote in

    > I would nominate this for PoTW but I'm not a MCNGP member so I can't.

    I don't think that should stop you....wait it didn't

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  5. >I would nominate this for PoTW but I'm not a MCNGP member so I can't.

    anyone can nominate a potw/d.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 25, 2004
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Spyke" <> wrote in message

    > I would nominate this for PoTW but I'm not a MCNGP member so I can't.

    It don't make no nevermind. Nominate till you throw up.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 25, 2004
  7. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: Rejection Rejection Letter

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > Dear Mr. Gates,
    >
    > Thank you for your letter rejecting my application for employment with
    > your firm.
    >
    > I have received rejections from an unusually large number of
    > exceptionally well qualified organizations. With such a varied and
    > promising spectrum of rejections from which to select, it is impossible
    > for me to consider them all. After careful deliberation, then, and
    > because a number of firms have found me more unsuitable, I regret to
    > inform you that I am unable to accept your rejection.
    >
    > Despite your company's outstanding qualifications and previous
    > experience in rejecting applicants, I find that your rejection does not
    > meet with my requirements at this time. As a result, I will be starting
    > employment with your firm on the first of the month.
    >
    > Circumstances change and one can never know when new demands for
    > rejection arise. Accordingly, I will keep your letter on file in case my
    > requirements for rejection change.
    >
    > Please do not regard this letter as a criticism of your qualifications
    > in attempting to refuse me employment. I wish you the best of luck in
    > rejecting future candidates.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > --
    > Fris "Stolen from Securecomp SpareRoom" bee®, MCNGP #13
    >
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    > http://www.mcngp.tk
    >
    > Certaholics

    Good luck with your layoffs, alright, I hope your firings go really, really
    well.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  8. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: Rejection Rejection Letter

    On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:30:08 -0400, TechGeekPro extemporised:

    > Good luck with your layoffs, alright, I hope your firings go really,
    > really well.

    Yeah, well, I'm gonna have to go ahead and have you come in tomorrow.
    That'd be great.

    JaR
    Swingline Thug

    JaR, Jun 25, 2004
  9. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 16:30:08 -0400, TechGeekPro extemporised:
    >

    > > Good luck with your layoffs, alright, I hope your firings go really,
    > > really well.

    > Yeah, well, I'm gonna have to go ahead and have you come in tomorrow.
    > That'd be great.

    Well look, I already told you! I deal with the ***damn customers so the
    engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at dealing with
    people! Can't you understand that? What the h*ll is wrong with you people?

    TechGeekPro, Jun 25, 2004
  10. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Rick Guest

    Re: Rejection Rejection Letter

    Where is my stapler

    Rick

    Rick, Jun 28, 2004
  11. Re: Rejection Rejection Letter

    >Where is my stapler

    it's been outsourced.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 28, 2004