    As I have been a lotw for six years in good standing, I request an appeal
    to have my lifetime mcngp ban lifted and to be reinstated so I can be
    eligible for induction into the mcngp.
    Network Guru, Nov 1, 2007

  2. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Dear Frisbee®,
    >
    > As I have been a lotw for six years in good standing, I request an appeal
    > to have my lifetime mcngp ban lifted and to be reinstated so I can be
    > eligible for induction into the mcngp.

    Unfortunately, the vote appears to be something like one for, and 53
    against.

    Which is really odd, considering two of our members are dead, and one of
    those dead members was a dog.

    I shall continue to campaign for you just the same, my old friend.
    Frisbee®, Nov 1, 2007

  3. Network Guru

    Briscobar Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >> Dear Frisbee®,
    >>
    >> As I have been a lotw for six years in good standing, I request an
    >> appeal to have my lifetime mcngp ban lifted and to be reinstated so I can
    >> be eligible for induction into the mcngp.

    > Unfortunately, the vote appears to be something like one for, and 53
    > against.
    >
    > Which is really odd, considering two of our members are dead, and one of
    > those dead members was a dog.
    >
    > I shall continue to campaign for you just the same, my old friend.

    I second NG's motion. He has continually lived up to his LotW title, and I
    see no reason he can't make the next step up to the big leagues.
    Briscobar, Nov 1, 2007
  4. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "Network Guru" <> wrote in message
    >>> Dear Frisbee®,
    >>>
    >>> As I have been a lotw for six years in good standing, I request an
    >>> appeal to have my lifetime mcngp ban lifted and to be reinstated so I
    >>> can be eligible for induction into the mcngp.

    >> Unfortunately, the vote appears to be something like one for, and 53
    >> against.
    >>
    >> Which is really odd, considering two of our members are dead, and one of
    >> those dead members was a dog.
    >>
    >> I shall continue to campaign for you just the same, my old friend.

    > I second NG's motion. He has continually lived up to his LotW title, and I
    > see no reason he can't make the next step up to the big leagues.

    Yay! The voice of reason!
    Frisbee®, Nov 1, 2007
  5. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    make it happen

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2007
  6. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    Wow.

    Frisbee®, Nov 1, 2007
  7. Network Guru

    kpg* Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in

    > Wow.

    Hell hath just froze over.
    kpg*, Nov 1, 2007
  8. Network Guru

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Wow.

    > Hell hath just froze over.

    Well, actually, Con wasn't the major hurdle. He's always liked NG. It's
    someone else that we might just have to not tell. He's been pretty much
    AWOL forever anyway.
    Frisbee®, Nov 1, 2007
  9. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    mean? i talk to him daily

    Consultant, Nov 1, 2007
  10. Network Guru

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    "Consultant" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > mean? i talk to him daily

    Yes, but you're the only one he likes.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Nov 1, 2007
  11. Network Guru

    Network Guru Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    > make it happen

    GASP! Should I entertain the thought of composing an acceptance speech?
    Network Guru, Nov 2, 2007
  12. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    be humble

    Consultant, Nov 2, 2007
  13. Network Guru

    kpg* Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    > be humble

    ....and bring your checkbook
    kpg*, Nov 2, 2007
  14. Network Guru

    CBIC Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message
    >> be humble

    > ...and bring your checkbook

    And a gift for the goat
    CBIC, Nov 2, 2007
  15. Network Guru

    Consultant Guest

    Re: reinstatement

    dont forget your shirt!

    http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/computers-r/male

    Consultant, Nov 2, 2007
  16. Network Guru

    kpg* Guest

    kpg*, Nov 2, 2007
  17. Re: reinstatement

    "kpg*" <> wrote in message

    > "Consultant" <> wrote in news:OARsiSWHIHA.700
    > @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:
    >
    > > http://www.bustedtees.com/shirt/computers-r/male

    > I didn't know Aligood modeled on the side.

    WOW! I even had to look twice! Odd.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Nov 2, 2007